Chapter 13 | Handsome face

A week later

"Yeah and please take care of the event. I don't want anything to go wrong" I divert my eyes from my laptop towards the employee who is wearing a professional smile on her face as she quickly nods "yes sir".

I nod but raise my eyebrow when I see her still standing on the same spot "Anything else?"

"Huh? No sorry...thank you Sir" she hurries to leave and I rest my head back on the headset of the chair feeling exhausted maybe because of the lack of sleep.

I need to get a nice nap soon, but the thoughts running in my mind will only bring dark circles.

I close my eyes while unbuttoning the top three buttons of my shirt to feel more relaxed since I know it's lunch break and nobody will come in so I make myself comfortable trying my best to not think about my messed up life.

Just when I thought I will have a peaceful sleep my phone rings, gosh Zaarib your such a busy Man.

I pick up to see Aunty's face on my screen, I quickly slide to the right to attend the call "What's up my love?" I make myself sound cheerful and my lips quickly curve's up when I hear her soft giggle.

"Darling I want you to do me a favor" she softly speaks and I am so close to whining like a kid. Ya Allah I don't want to do anything now I am tired as hell not physically but mentally and because of that I am too lazy to do any work now!

"Yes, what is it?" I question her not disappointing her with my answer "I came out to run errands with your mother but I didn't know it will take so long and darling in 10 minutes I need to be in Inaya's college to ask their head for a month leave, can you please go instead of me. Inaya is already having the letter which is signed by me you just have to give them the reason personally and also invite them" she carefully speaks and I am already feeling tired at the thought of leaving this precious seat which is comfortable as hell.

"Oh okay, I'll do it" I can imagine her smiling brightly as she thanks me multiple times. "Zaarib if Inaya asks you to lie about the reason why she is taking a month's leave please Don't listen to her okay?" I nod understanding what she is trying to tell. Even though I know she cannot see my nod.

"Yeah aunty I understand" A chuckle leaves my lips knowing how that girl must have begged her to lie about the reason and I am sure she must've thrown tantrums like a kid. She then explains what I should do and what I shouldn't.

I stand up from my seat after hanging up the call, I throw my coat over my shoulder after stretching my body to relax my muscle and then I make my way out while forcefully dragging my lazy self with me.

---------

I cross my leg and lean against my black Mercedes while playing with my phone waiting for Inaya to answer my message. I look ahead to see few students eyeing me maybe because of a new visitor? or I don't know...why are they looking at me like that? yeah I know I am handsome but checking out someone in public is bad habit boys and girls, well yeah boys too...

Where are you?>

<In my boring classroom with a boring teacher, who is teaching a boring lesson.

I chuckle looking down at my phone but message her about something I know she will be happy about. But before that, I am curious about how she is using her phone while the teacher is teaching.

How come you're using your phone when you are in class?>

<That's talent bro you won't understand.