20. The test

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day After the introduction, Izuku had woken up and mentally prepared himself for the test that he had to face today, He was still drowsy but better than he was.

Izuku: "uggh! I'm soooo tired what happened last ni-"

He turned to see Momo laying in his bed wearing some panda pyjamas.

after he had processed what had he was looking at, he immediately screamed

izuku; "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL??? WHY AM I IN BED WITH A BEAUTIFUL LADY?!? AND I'M NOT EVEN DRUNK THIS TIME?!?!"

During Izuku's confusion, Momo had woken up and looked around as well. after she realised where she was she slowly turned her head to Izuku. she hears what he said and a dark aura surrounds her. She leans towards him smiles 'sweetly'.

Momo: "Izu~. what do you mean 'this time'?"

At this moment, Izuku is sweating bullets. He gets skittish and starts rambling and babbling.

Izuku: "we- I mean- you don't- but- uhh- BYE!!!"

he then runs out of his room as fast as he could with Momo shouting for him to come back. after he thinks he is far away enough, he stops to take a breath.

izuku: "whew! women are scary, especially when they're angry. too bad that literally nearly every one in this school is female... fuck... this is a nightmare... why did I agree to this?'

he turns a corner and sees the whole class sitting at the table with their breakfasts. He was going to sit with them, but thought better of it because they needed to earn his trust... and they can't find out he has girlfriends yet, it's gonna be disastrous if that happens. He shakes his head and goes to make some pancakes.

after making himself a whole plate full of the fluffy goodness, he stands at the counter and starts to dig in. The class are confused to why this is and they ask him why.

Sero: "hey teach, why don't you sit with us?"

Mina: *seductively* "yeah sensei~ sit with us~"

A slight dusting of pink covers his face that only Ochako, Momo, Jirou and Mina pick up on.

Izuku: "ahem, no thanks you guys. its quite inappropriate for a teacher to socialise with their students."

Lida: "humph! More like you don't have the balls to do it because you're too embarrassed to be around many beautiful ladies."

Izuku groans and rolls his eyes at this.

Izuku: "oh my god! Lida! Stop your feminist Bullshit for 5 minutes please! I'm begging you, its getting on my nerves and if you don't shut the fuck up, imma just fucking beat you into submission!"