32: Moves

"Nari I think that's the last box." Hoseok says as he puts the last box in the van.

"You head over to the house with the mover vans and I'll go through the apartment one last time just to make sure we got everything."

Hoseok comes over and plants a short kiss on my lips "Don't be too long, everyone is coming over to help out."

I kiss him again "I know. I should be right behind you."

He gets in his car and follows the unmarked moving vans out of the parking garage. I head back upstairs and do one last look through of everything in the apartment to make sure we didn't leave anything. When I'm done with that I head down to security and give them back the key cards for the apartment and parking garage before I head back down to the parking garage and get in my car and head for the new house.

When I get there, the moving guys are just starting to unload boxes but I don't see Hoseok so I go inside to find him

When I get there, the moving guys are just starting to unload boxes but I don't see Hoseok so I go inside to find him. I find him in the living room, looking out the back wall of windows that over looks the decent sized yard/garden. I smile softly and place my hand on his back so I don't startle him and then I wrap my arm around his waist and lean into his side "It's such the perfect view."

Hoseok hums and drapes his arm around my shoulders then kisses the top of my head "And the perfect yard for pups to play in."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself there mister." I say playfully

He chuckles "I'm not sunshine. I'm just able to imagine our future here, that's all."

I pat his hip "Well let's help them get all our boxes in the house so we can start unpacking. We only have two days to do it."

Hoseok sighs "I know." But before I can let go and head back to the front door Hoseok turns me so I'm facing him and brushes his nose against mine "Not enough time to christen every room in this house. Which is very unfortunate."

I giggle and peck his lips "You are so nasty."

He smirks and nips at my bottom lip "Like you don't like it."

I heat a loud groan of disgust "We didn't need to hear that!"

I turn and flip Jae off "Fuck off! Maybe you shouldn't be sneaking into people's houses!"

"Figured miss enhanced hearing would hear us come in." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Ignore him. What needs to get done tonight?" Eric asks me

"Everything needs to be brought in and my main focuses are our bedroom, bathroom and the kitchen."

"Boxes labeled?" Yoongi asks

I nod "They are, but you sir will not be doing any heavy lifting. You can help me sort, and organize and you can also be in charge of ordering dinner but you have to use my card or you will sit your ass on the couch and not help at all."