Surprise Visit - Chapter 14

It shouldn't have taken me 13 days to publish again- kinda had a writers block ( now I understand it lol ) I'll try to publish a few more times today but then it'll be 2x a week ..
-
THANK YOU FOR 8K READS 🥺🥰!! I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET THAT MANY THAT FAST- I LOVE YALL 🥰🥰!!
———-
( Still Kylie POV )

" What? " she asked me looking confused.

" Do you like her? "

" She's my friend, of course i do. "

" I mean.. in another way. "

" No, where did you get that from " she asked defensively.

" Just asking " I told her and looked at the girls who were watching the tv. It got quiet again and the girl got up going to the girls.

" What's your name? "

" Aurora, we are about to leave.. we will be back tomorrow. " she said and picked up the baby and left with the other 2 following behind.
—- A WEEK LATER —-

( Lorelai POV )
Things have changed in a week.. mom has gotten a lot better, we have grown a little closer although i am still cold to her at times. We've been back home for about 3 days now and currently I'm in my room watching criminal minds with her.

" So, I'm ready to go to your fathers house now.. " she said and i looked at her nodding my head.

" Okay, I'll take you over there "

" Can you just come live with us? "

" No I'm good.. "

" I'm your mom, you actually kind of have no say in the matter.. you're a minor, we all missed you. "

" Don't pull the mom card on me.. "

" Lorelai- "

" Fine.. I'll go but don't expect me to be nice, i don't need anybody complaining about my kids or start to do too much. " I said coldly and went in my closet to start packing a few outfits.
——
I got packed my and the girls stuff - not all of it and quickly put it in the car. The girls were awake surprisingly babbling on about something.

We all got in the car and i checked the time to see it was 8:13 and quickly pulled off. Don't worry Noel and Aurora know I'm leaving, they were actually out getting them something to eat and I'm also going to stop by McDonald's.
——

I parked near the gates and quickly got out the car grabbing my suitcase and duffle bag while my mom grabbed the girls.

The guards saw us and looked in shock but i ignored it, they even bowed down.

I forgot she was the mafia queen ugh-we walked up to the door and it was unlocked.

I heard voices in the kitchen and went to put my suitcase by the stairs, i walked in the kitchen and they all went quiet but i ignored them walking to the refrigerator.

I opened it and felt their burning stares so i quickly closed it and sat down beside Oliver.

" I was forced to come stay with you, i hate it here like why does she think she can boss me around like.. " I said calmly and my father was about to speak when my mom spoke out of nowhere.