gala madness

"what colour are you wearing tonight, babe?"

i looked up from my laptop screen upon hearing my girlfriend's voice, to see her in the middle of our walk-in wardrobe rummaging through clothes.

a smile crept its way up to my face at the sight. if only the world could see her like this, flustered, nervous and adorable before an event. but lena does a good job at putting up a tough, cold front to the world. i mean, she has to. she's a woman in a male dominated industry, not adding on the number of enemies she must have because of her last name.

i shut my laptop close before walking over to the CEO. she was now sitting on the floor with two different dresses laid out in front of her. i watched as she furrowed her eyebrows adorably, squinting her eyes at the dresses as if waiting for them to speak to her.

"what are you doing," i laughed as i took a seat on the floor beside her.

she turned to look at me with a slight frown on her face. "i don't know what to wear," she groans dramatically and i chuckled.

i looked over at the two dresses and clicked my tongue. one was a mustard yellow strapless midi dress. it was cute, but she would as if she was going to homecoming prom in high school. the other was a simple office style red sleeveless dress. red was definitely her colour, but an office style dress was something lena wears way too often.

"these won't do," i mumbled as i walked over to the part of the wardrobe where all her pantsuits were.

i ran my fingers through the different suits until i came across one that caught my eye immediately. it was a blood red, velvet pant suit. i immediately singled it out, and once i saw it on its own, i knew it was the one.

a giggle left my lips excitedly as i held it in my hand and scurried over to my side of the walk-in closet. i grabbed one of my fancy black lace bralette top for her to pair with the suit.

god, she would look so good in this.

i skipped my way back to lena who was still on the floor patiently waiting for me to come back.

"try this on now! and don't button the blazer," i said as i helped her up and shoved the suit and top in her face.

she chuckles in amusement and takes a look at the clothes in her hands. she mouths a 'wow' and looks at me incredulously. i just nodded with a grin plastered onto my face.

what i didn't expect was for her to take off her top and bottom right in front of me. my eyes blinked as i pretended to be unfazed by my stripping girlfriend in front of me.

i watched intently as she jumps into the trousers like a dork, and i shook my head in amusement. she was going to put the bralette top over her head when i stopped her.

"babe, no, it looks better without a bra on"

she turned to me with a silly grin, "you just wanna see my tits"

i rolled my eyes playfully at her remark. dork.

"i always wanna see your tits. but the top really does look better braless"

lena chuckles before turning back around, showing me her back. "well, unhook me then and unleash the titties"

"oh my god," i mumbled in playful annoyance before walking over to her and unhooking her bra.

i watched as pulls the top over her head and shrugs on the cropped red blazer. she walks over to the full length mirror to look at herself, and i trailed behind her.

"this," i helped her get her hair out from under the blazer and onto her shoulders, "is a yes from me. those men in their boring old black and white suits are gonna wish they were you"