Chapter- Fifteen

AT THE RESTAURANT:
ROSLYN'S POV :

I just reached at the location and God! This is heavenly. This building itself is such a giant symbol of beauty, it's making me eager to see what's inside. I began looking around for Weston, and decided to call him just when my eyes finally landed on him.

He stood there, leaning against his car in his gleaming white shirt with sleeves folded up in fancy and his stable dark black pants with formal folds. He was busy scrolling through his phone. Right then, I got a call. Oh! It's Weston himself. I picked it up smiling.

"Hey! "

"Hey Roslyn. Where are you? Is there any problem?" He asked.

I began walking towards him while continuing the talk.

"No, I'm almost there. Where are you? "

"I'm standing in front of the main entrance. Maybe if you tell me a landmark, I'll find you"

I giggled and replied,

"Then why don't you look behind"

He turned around and found me advancing towards him. His face lit up with a spark of happiness as he came towards me. He placed his hand on his neck, rubbing shyly while quietly trying to get an eyeful look of me. I stood in front of him, beaming.

"So I guess I was right" I spoke and he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Right about? "

"It isn't just the evening that's attractive today, someone seems more striking" I complemented him, trying to flirt. He cackled up with me, responding,

"This feeling is absolutely mutual. You're so gorgeous."

I flushed, looking away as we stood there, admiring each other for a moment with our shy, accidentally meeting glances. I like the way he starts behaving when he's shy, all cute~

"Shall we go inside? " he asked, extending his hand, asking for mine. I placed my hand over his as he held it firmly, walking inside with me by his side.

I could feel him constantly gawking me time to time as we walked in. The lights inside the building were absolutely lit, I felt like my eye sight improved all of sudden. I saw men and women walking around in noble dresses or their classy couple fit, holding hands.

"If you don't mind, we can spend some time in a private area before heading towards the dinner Hall." Weston asked me and I agreed happily to it. The sound my heels clicking against the floor while walked down the alley, added a little confidence in me. I was lead to a huge park like garden that was a part of the restaurant premises itself. There were many couples in there but everyone had their own private space.

This place is perfect for newly wed couples to spend their time together. I exposed myself in that cold breeze that flew past me, refreshing and making my mood better. We sat down on the bench while I excitedly looked around.

"Do you like it here? "he asked, placing his hand on the back of the bench, around me.

"Yes. Thank you so much for this"