46 - i'm a virgin

*asks in the voice of herbert from family guy* would u guys wanna do one of those character ask things? this is like 6000 words, holy shat.';'FINGERS

and any stories that i ever mention in this story are just made up, i will never talk about specific stories, if they have the same names then its just a coincidence :)

I'm about to sound so cliche, but I swear time stopped when Ashton said those words. I was only aware of his voice and proximity. The way he snuggled a little closer right after he said it. They way my heartbeat tripled and I couldn't form a coherent thought for a few moments. It was the best feeling I've ever experienced.

I finally turned to him and smiled. My cheeks were burning, but not from embarrassment. I honestly don't know what from and I really don't care.

"I love you," I said easily.

Ashton looked down between us where he started to play with the bottom of my shirt. "You love me?" He asks quietly. I waited for him to look at me and then gave him a nod.

He grinned and then stood up, running across my room. A laugh escaped my mouth and I tilted my head. He wiggled his eyebrows and then fell down on my bed

I sighed and stood up, lazily walking over towards him. His eyes were closed, but he couldn't fight the smile on his lips. One of his eyes opened and he eyed me lazily. He tiredly rubbed his head into my pillow, licking his lips a little.

"Show me you love me, Maddie," He mumbled.

I grinned and crawled on the side of my bed, taking Ashton's hand as he reached towards me. He pulled me on top of him, our bodies hugging one another. I lay my head next to his on the pillow, shyly pecking his neck.

"Maddie?" He whispered.

"Hmm?"

He lifted himself, leaning his weight on his elbow, softly guiding my body off of him and to the side. I smiled with closed eyes as his mouth grazed my ear.

"Will you fart on me now?"

I'm not even shocked. We both start giggling, him falling on top of me. I squealed when he playfully tried to lick my face. I shielded my face with my hand, but he just licked that instead. His hands caressed my sides and he tried to smother his laughter in the crook of my neck.

"I love you," He giggled.

"I love you," I whispered. He snuggled closer and shook his head as he started to hum something.

"Okay, we're kind of annoying," I said seriously. He gasped and pulled back to look at me. His mouth was agape and I tried not to laugh at how offended he looked.

"We are not annoying, we are in love!" He said in mock offense. I bit my lip with a smile and nodded.

"Get behind me," I yawned, rolling on my side. Ashton silently moved right behind me and draped one of his legs over mine. His chest was warm and I blushed when he squeezed me closer, leaving absolutely no room between us.

"We sleep a lot. I don't mind, it's just an observation," He said quietly.

"I'm a lazy person, dude. Get over it," I shrugged.

"I love you and all your laziness. And I love sleep, I love sleeping beside you," He started listing things in a childlike voice.

I felt him push my legs a little and then he started trying to lift the blankets up toward us.

"Daddy's a little cold," He said deeply. I didn't do anything, mostly because it caught me by surprise.

He groaned loudly and rubbed my stomach, "You'll take me serious one day."