42

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and  squint his eyes at the flashing light in front of him.he look beside him and saw different kinds of sharp objects with some people dress in a white clothes beaming at him and realization hit him as he quickly sit up and look at his stomach in panicked.

"W-what did you do to me"jimin voice cracked while his tears fell from his eyes.

"did you kill my baby"he screamed unable to stop his tears from flowing.

"Calm down nothing happened to your baby yet"the nurse confessed and held a smile on her face.

"what do you mean yet,please don't hurt my baby"he whispered softly staring at them pleadingly,he slowly wraps his hand on his stomach protectively.

"Please save my baby"

The nurse sighed deeply."i don't want to do this either,they threatened to kill my son if i don't so am sorry there's nothing i can do,the doctor will soon come so take your time to get ready"

"shut up I'm not letting you kill my baby"jimin yelled glaring at her and the woman chuckled.

"there's nothing you can do infact the bodyguards are guiding this place,we will be coming back in a few minute so rest well"the woman said and nod at the two girls beside her and they exist the room.

jimin screamed yanking away the IV on his hand,he step out of the bed wobbling to the door but the sounds of a gun shot startled him as he stumbled back and the door slammed open revealing Minho who quickly rushed to him.

"Minho what are you-------

"you need to get out of here quickly the doctor will be here in a few minutes"he added quickly dragging the younger to the door.

"but what about you"

"don't worry about me hurry the bodyguards will come after you if they found you gone and here"he said throwing the younger his phone.

"thank you Minho"jimin said before run away through the hallway as he run away to the exist he saw some bodyguards from afar running towards him with a gun in hands they were really going to kill him and that made the younger shivered he can't die now at least not yet.

He quickly take a step back and took another direction with a shaking hand he quickly dialled jungkook and taehyung's number but let out a groan when the two didn't pick his call.

he panicked as their footsteps can be heard running toward his direction he quickly hide and dialled yoongi number and the older pick up immediately.

"hey jimin what's up----"

"hyung please save me,they are trying to get rid of my baby"jimin sobbed,he didn't even know where he is going,he just keep running maybe someone will help him.

"what happened are you okay where are you now,i will come and get you"yoongi shout in panick through the other line,his voice lacing with worries.

"I'm at----

he was cut by a handkerchief on his mouth,he inhaled on the tranquillizer and passed out immediately.

"jimin are you okay,please talk to me"yoongi demanded worriedly,the stranger watch the phone on the floor before crushing it with his shoe.

his phone buzzed on his pocket,he took it and brought it to his ear.

"i have him sir"he muttered lowly.

                    +++++++

jungkook slowly cough out blood,he pant heavily as he glare at the monster in front of him,he just wants nothing more than painful death for the man but to sad he was tied up in this basement like an animal waiting to be slaughter.

"beg me son then i will release you"the man comment with a grin.

jungkook scoff and let out a mocking laugh at him."you seem desperate are you scared i might kill you if i escape from here,i rather die than beg for your mercy"

"really then watch me"the man grin evilly and pressed his hand on the younger wound making him yelp and clench his teeth in pain.

"come on son let it out you are hurting my feelings"he says with a smug expression but to his dismay the younger slowly let out a chuckle and started laughing.

"i will never beg you"he spat at him blood dripping out from his shoulder.

Mr jeon release his hand and jungkook intensely inhale and snap a glare at his father.

"you really are my son"the man let out a chuckle as he slowly turned to his son and harshly raise his chin up before smirking broadly.

"i really want to kill you right now but it will be sad if you didn't get to see my present"he said and the younger spit on his face making his blood boiled and slapped the younger hard on the face.

jungkook smirk as he spit some blood out."don't lose your cool in front of your enemy"he repeated with a smug expression watching the anger in his father's eyes,he never felt so much achievement in his entire life.

"You will regret this son,bring him in" his father growl and jungkook smirk drop,he stare in horror when he saw the familiar male drag into the room.

"what is he doing here,he had nothing to do with this"jungkook barked his face pinned in anger at his father.

Mr jeon walks to jimin and lower his blindfold harshly.

jimin gasp loudly and cover his mouth with a hand unable to stop his tears from falling as he took in the appearance of the taller,he was covered with so many bruised and blood.

"kookie you are hurt"jimin whispered his heart sting at the male condition as he slowly took a step to the latter but stop when he felt a gun point to his head.

"what are you doing"jungkook screamed making the man laughed.

"trust me son,he has everything to do with this"

"and i can see you still got mouth to talk,before i want to kill him in front of his father but i guess my son is too impatient"he said cocking the gun and jimin quickly snap his eyes,his hand securely on his belly.

"No please don't i beg you don't kill him"jungkook screamed tears welling his eyes.

"i will do anything you can kill me instead please just don't touch him i beg you"jungkook sob and jimin join on the cries as well,is this really the end for them.

"too late son"the man confess with a smirk."goodbye-----

"am pregnant with your grandson" jimin screamed cutting the man off as he and Jungkook stare at him in shock.