𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Most of the morning had passed by within a blur

Most of the morning had passed by within a blur. But most was just walking and talking amongst each other. Laughing at some funny memories the two of you shared with your families.

"What's another funny memory you have?" Tanjiro still collecting himself from the previous funny memory you shared with him. You placed a hand on your chest and took deep breaths, trying to also collect yourself.

"Oh here's a good one!" You continued. "Okay so, me and my brother took a small trip down to the stream near our house. It's a small one but we like to fish there or just play in the water,"

"Hey! I know that little stream! Me and my siblings would go there too!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Really?!" You asked in amazement. He nodded his head vigorously like a little kid. His expression was so adorable and cute. You couldn't help but laugh with him as well as your face turn pink a little bit.

"So anyways, we walked there and decided to play in the stream. And, we tried catching fish in the process," you continued. "So, there were some nice trout in the spring maybe early summer there."

"Oh yes! I'd go down and fish for those all the time there!" Tanjiro added in.

"Okay so, when we were walking on the rocky floor of the stream, we both saw this one massive trout. I remember we looked at each other," she stopped for a moment and began to laugh. "And we dove straight into the water to see who could get it first." You were laughing now and so was Tanjiro.

"And that's not the best part! So I was struggling like crazy because I wanted to get that fish. And me and him would always play a game like 'who ever catches a big fish with their bare hands will be king or queen of the river'. I struggled a lot. I remember my kimono was just soaked. But, Hiroto managed to get it before I did." Still laughing, you moved your hands in a position to show how big the fish was.

"This fish was at least this big." You said. He looked at what the size of the fish would've been and his mouth fell agape.

"That's big!" Was all he could say. You nodded your head in agreement.

"When he got it, of course he boasted about it. But then, the fish began to squirm in his arms and soon, he dropped the fish and he fell right onto his bottom in the water!" You laughed and laughed along with Tanjiro. Remembering Hiroto's face when he got all wet and had the cutest pout face ever. Some tears almost coming from your eyes.

Just before you could do anything else, a familiar sound rang through both your eardrums.

"Caw caw!" You both looked up and found Tanjiro's crow and your snow owl circling above you.