二十五

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Third Person POV
"You messed it up!"

"I did everything you told me to!"

"And yet you still failed! How did you fail?!"

"How would I know!? You also were part of the plan! Why isn't it you that messed up!?"

"How dare you?! I did everything I could! You were the one who was supposed to win the prince's heart so we can gain control of the throne! But you failed to a commoner!"

"How would I know the prince is?! I don't know how he's like, how would I manage to win him over?! Even flirting and dressing up didn't work!"

"Didn't you try framing her for poisoning the prince?!"

"It didn't work! The prince's guard was there when we tried to plant the evidence! And there was no way anyone would believe us! That girl cried so much, it almost looked real."

"That's your problem! I shouldn't have spoiled you so much. Now because of your totally fake personality, the prince basically ignored you?"

"What?! I'm not fake!"

"Heeseung told us that the prince never spared a glance at you because of how two-faced you are!"

"What?"

"According to Heeseung, you'd flirt in front of the prince and act innocent but talk behind others backs! And you also screamed at a little girl who tried to play with you? How can you do that? I told you to behave in front of the prince! So you can win his heart!"

"The prince wasn't even looking at me then, how did he know?!"

"You stupid child! Just because he wasn't looking doesn't mean others weren't! I told you to behave and be as innocent and lovely as you can! What happened?!"

"Ugh!"

"How are you gonna solve this mess now, huh?"

"Why not you try as well!? The prince can't override the king's decisions anyways."

"The king seems to have developed a soft spot for his son recently. We were so close. You should have done a better job!"

"Ugh!"

"How are you gonna solve this now, huh?!"

"Don't you have one of those resources?! Give them a call! They can sort it out!"

"Fine. But don't mess up anymore!"

"Yeah I got it!"

This is all your fault, Park Yena.

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

--timeskip: 2 weeks later, wednesday--

Yena's POV
It's been 2 weeks. 2 weeks since I had a little chat with the queen. (more like lecture her for being a bad mother) And it's also been 2 weeks since I started initiating more intimate stuff with Jungwon. Like cuddling everyday, stealing his hoodies to wear, and kissing him randomly. I can tell he's enjoying it.

Anyways, this whole thing is gonna end soon. And he'll ascend the throne once we get married, which, according to Jungwon, is very soon. But he hasn't proposed to me yet pfftt. Well, I just hope to end this thing soon without any mishaps.

And there's gonna be a ball on Sunday to mark the end of the whole thing. So now, Ryujin, Lia and I were discussing what we should wear to the ball. Or just, what colour dresses we should choose, and our makeup, hair, accessories et cetera.