Chapter Fourteen - Tyson

***had pictures of how imagined my own characters in my mind, but readers were so hateful, I took them down. As I originally stated, You're welcome to skip over any images that I provide and imagine the characters however you want. It costs zero dollars to skip over things you dislike.***

Tyson~

I had never witnessed anything more beautiful than Kinsley laying in Dane's lap, perfectly relaxed and satisfied. She had pulled her hair up in a messy knot on the top of her head but a few small tendrils had escaped and clung to her wet skin.

Aftercare had never been my thing and I usually just helped Dane with the set up then let him take control because being affectionate isn't my strong suit. I wasn't surprised at Dane's shocked grin when I said I was going to stay, but there was nothing on this earth that could have pulled me away from Kinsley.

Every part of me wanted to protect her and since it was our first experience with her I wasn't sure how she'd react and wanted to be there in case she needed me.

We got her changed into some soft sweats with the goal being to instill a feeling of comfort and safety.

"You ready for bed gorgeous?" Dane asked as we walked toward his room.

"Actually no, not really. I'm feeling...energized?" She said with a surprised smirk, given that it was almost 2:00am.

Dane and I both knew that meant - her adrenaline hadn't dropped yet. She had been so hyped and flooded with hormones from the scene in the playroom and all of that adrenaline was still hanging around, making her feel alert and energized.

Don't worry baby you'll get tired soon enough, but you may not be fond of the hormonal crash that comes with it.

"We could go watch a movie until you get tired. That sound better?" Dane asked.

"Much." Kinsley said sweetly.

Dane changed course heading to the theater room that had big plush furniture.

Her mouth dropped open at the sight of the room and she happily made her way over to the dead center of one of the couches, making herself comfy as she nestled down in the large cushions.

Damn it you're so fucking cute.

I took a seat next to her while Dane started some action movie that I didn't care about. As soon as my body hit the cushions, Kinsley shuffled her small body backwards, searching for contact until she was completely flush against my chest.

I hadn't said much since the scene in the playroom, hell I never say much at all, but I couldn't stop my words of praise as she rested her head back against my shoulder.

"You did so good tonight." I whispered in her ear and watched my words lift her perfect lips into a bright smile. It started in the corner of her mouth but grew until it reached her eyes as she looked up at me over her shoulder. It was a look that I couldn't quite place because I wasn't used to seeing it. Sure women often looked at me with lust or desire, but this was different. Kinsley looked at me with complete adoration and I couldn't get enough of it.

Dane was grinning ear to ear as he watched our exchange, standing off to the side so he didn't intrude which I appreciated. He waited until I gave him a nod and joined us on the couch, positioning himself in front of her.

She leaned against me and clung to Dane's arm as we watched the movie together, but our attention was all on her. The way her body fit perfectly between ours, the way she hummed little sighs of contentment every time we touched or hugged her, even the rhythm of her breathing was somehow intoxicating and I was hooked.

Her back rose and fell against my chest but a few minutes in to the movie her small shoulders shook slightly, then again, and again.

Dane picked up on her trembling as soon as I did and immediately addressed it.

"You cold gorgeous?" Dane asked softly.

"Not really. I mean maybe a little but not enough to be shaking," Kinsley said with a look of concern on her face as her entire upper body started to tremble.

Dane and I knew exactly what was happening, but this was all new to Kinsley.

"It's completely normal." Dane soothed.

"It's normal to shake for no reason?" Kinsley asked with worry in her voice that my entire body disliked.

"It's called sub drop." I said against her hair as I tightened my hold on her.

"Your little body went through a lot of different intense sensations in the playroom just now and it flooded you with all types of hormones that are rapidly dropping now that you're relaxed. Sometimes your brain interprets the restraints and domination as trauma and will pump you full of adrenaline. Shaking and extreme fatigue are just the after effects of all of those levels suddenly dropping. Like I said, completely normal." Dane explained.

Dane stood from the couch and grabbed a blanket from a closet, laying it over the top of us as Kinsley shook in my arms.

"I'm going to grab her a drink and a snack from the kitchen. You got her?" Dane asked me.

"Yeah I got her." I responded, but I responded in Kinsley's ear as I pulled her completely into my lap, wrapping my arms around her and letting her cling to my chest.

"I don't like this." Kinsley's small shaky voice said against my neck.

"It'll pass, I promise." I reassured her.

I wasn't really sure what to say to make her relax as I felt her start to breathe rapidly. She was starting to panic because she didn't have control over her body at the moment and while her anxiety was justified, I didn't know what to say to help her. Dane was the sweet talker, not me.

My mind searched for comforting words and phrases but they all would have sounded cheesy and forced coming from my mouth. I just needed her to calm down and communicate that even though she wasn't in control of herself at the moment that I would keep her safe. The dom in me took charge and knew she'd respond to commands, but I softened my tone as much as I could and wrapped my arms around her as I spoke.

"Relax Kinsley. Don't think about anything except what I'm saying to you." 

I felt her nod against my chest before I continued.

"Slow your breathing down." I said firmly, forcing my tone to be soft.

Her rapid breaths suddenly stalled and she forced them out slower, letting her breath fan across my neck as she obeyed my instructions.

"That's my girl." I praised, loving the way she leaned into my words like she needed them.

I realized that she needed to be told what to do. That following my commands came natural to her and that my instructions eased her fears because she didn't have to figure it out on her own. All she had to do was what she was told.

"Relax your muscles one by one starting with your feet." I commanded softly, watching her feet and ankles flex then relax.

"Now your calf muscles, then your thighs."

She did exactly as I asked, like the perfect little submissive that she was, tensing then relaxing every muscle in her body until her head went lax on my shoulder and her shaking subsided.

Her soft lips were resting against my neck and I could feel her warm breath rhythmically dancing across my skin. It was the sweetest form of torture to have her lips that close to me.

As if she could sense what I needed, those sweet lips pressed against my neck. Her soft velvet tongue grazed my skin with the smallest amount of contact but it drove me insane. I tightened my hold on her and felt her completely melt into me, letting out one final sigh of contentment.

"Sleep baby." I whispered.

"Yes daddy." She whispered in return with her voice so small it barely registered in my ears.

Oh my fucking God. You are so damn perfect Kinsley.