~1~

|Kehlani Brown|
|Bronx, NY|

|Third Perspective|

Kehlani just got off if work already angry cause the her consumer and shit

She really didn't have to work since her grandma left her a load of money after she died on her will. She just kept the job so she can make herself busy instead of sitting in the house.

She was her only grandchild her daughter gave her. Her mom was fine with it

She put her keys on the counter and took off her shoes and dropped on the couch laying down, grabbing the remote turning on the tv.

DING

DING

DING

She grabbed her phone from her pocket and answered it, seeing her bestfriend Kenny calling.

"Bitch come wit me and go shopping" Kehlani bestfriend Kenny said to her on the phone facetime each other.

Her bestfriend real name is Kennedy but it's kenny for short. They known each other for four years now.

"That's all you gon ask me, How about how was yo day" She ask mugging her through the phone. She didn't even greet her.

"Hey how's yo day, you good. Aight so you coming" She ask Kehlani calling her to roll her eyes.

"What's in it fa me" Kehlani said with an attitude. She didn't feel like walking and just wanted to just chill in her bed.

"Free Food" Kenny said to Kehlani

"Ouu bitch when and where" Kehlani said. She wasn't gon turned down no free food.

"Yo ass so extra."

"I'm fifteen minutes from yo ass. Get yo ass out the bed." Kenny said hanging up the phone in her face while she look at thinking, 'I know this bitch just not hang the phone in my muthafucking face'.

She ignored and got up and got dress.

~1 Hour and 30 minutes Later~

They have been shopping for a long time, well mostly Kenny. Kehlani only had bout 3 bags while Kenny had a lot.

"Dang bitch where tf you getting all that money" Kehlani said while looking at her friend her the lady 654 dollars to the car register.

"My daddy gave this to me" She said as we was led into another store and she got a dress and went into the changing room and Kehlani went behind her.

We cool with changing infront of another.

"Wat you giving him" She said eyeing her bestfriend.