~4~

|Kasani Carter|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

Kasani was on the phone talking to kash while holding Kehlani, feeling up her body

He could tell she enjoyed it so he didn't stop.

"Killa, we found out who behind stealing yo money" Kash said to him over the phone.

"Lock them up in the warehouse, I'll be there in 30" Kasani said to him over the phone slightly angry before he hang up.

He put his phone in his pocket and sigh, getting up putting on his shoes and jacket.

"Where u goin" Kehlani ask him cause she wanted him to stay a little longer with her.

"Gotta go to the warehouse, real quick" Kasani said grabbing his keys, looking at him

Kehlani just shrugged her shoulder and began to walk back but stop when he said,
"You ain't gon give me no hug" Kasane said to Kehlani looking at her up and down licking his lips.

She rolled her eyes smiling going to towards him. Once she got to him, she wrap her arms around his neck and he put his arm around her bottom waist going down to her butt.

She enjoyed the feeling way too much.

Kasani pulled away kissing her head before seeing bye telling her, he'll come to her house later tonight. He wanted to stay longer with her but he had to take care of business.

On the road towards the warehouse. He stop at the corner store and bought a Sprite before going on the road back towards the trap house.

Once he got there half his Sprite was gone. He got out the car and walked towards the warehouse.

He mens nodded towards him showing respect and he nodded back. They opened the door for him and he walk in seeing the bloody person that tried to spend his money and Kash standing beside him.

The only person he ever really trusted was Kash. They were childhood friends and been through everything together.

He walked up to them and dab Kash before turning towards the stealer.

"Put his arm in a chair and tie him up" Kasani said to kash.

Once he put him in the chair and tied him up. He took a needle that will keep him up longer and stuck it in his neck and the dude eyes grew wider.

"Why you decided to kill from me blade " Kasani ask him while hold the gun in his hands.

Blade eye was looking directly at the gun watching his every move

"I don't know man, please spare me" Blake said in fear while Kasani just looked at him.

Kasani rubbed the gun up his head, "That ain't a good answer"

Kasani said before shooting him in the phone.

By the time he was gone be through with him, he would have hole in his body with bullet.

Once he completed putting all the bullets holes in his body. He was bleeding out, quickly dieing.

He walk out to talk to the guards.

"Clean up the mess" Kasani said before getting un his car driving off.

He drove back to the corner store he went to before going to the warehouse and got Kehlani some snacks before going back to her house.

He put the spare key through the door and walk inside to see her on the phone.

"Who you on the phone wit " Kasani ask her .

"Kenny" Kehlani said before going back to her conversation before saying bye to her.

"Here I bought u snacks" He said giving her the brown bag with the snacks in it.

She told him thanks and happily began eating her chips while Kasani just stared at her, admiring her beauty.

"Kasani if you don't staring at me" she said covering her face, cause the way he was looking at her cause her to blush and become nervous.

"What you gon do about it" Kasani said looking at her up and down before pulling her lil self to him.

She stayed quiet trying to figure out an answer.

"That's what I thought " he said before rubbing her hair.

"Stop messing with my hair" she said pushing him away strengthening out her hair.

Kasani pulled her back to him not liking her being away from him. She happily snuggle into him.

Kasani couldn't lie and say he didn't like this shit.

Kehlani was getting really comfortable. They talked about some stuff getting to know one another. Kasani loved to hear her voice, so she mostly did all the talking but he wasn't complaining.

She had him wrapped around his finger and he wasn't even complaining.

"Oh, I almost forget. Me and Kenny having a girl day tomorrow. So you won't be seeing me non this evening" Kehlani said.

He pulled her even closer if he even can. He rubbed her butt. He loved rubbing her butt.

Kehlani accidentally moan causing Kasani to get hard.

"Don't do that again " Kasani said to her.

She was getting ready to say why but when she looked down she saw his hard on and she turned red as a tomato, blushing.

She pushed her head in his chest while he laugh at her.

Once he settled his hard on down. He moved her on top of him and kissed her check telling her goodnight.

"Goodnight Kasani" she said before getting comfortable on his chest going to sleep.

-
-
Question #2

What types of books you like to read on wattpad

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Renee_D