~5~

Monday Update
Just updating early

|Kehlani Brown|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

Kehlani just woke up and went to the restroom to handle her business

Since her closet was already connected to her bathroom, she went on and got her outfit for today.

She was wearing black ripped Jean's and a spaghetti scrap yellow shirt tucked in her pants.

After getting dress she went to his dresser on the side of her bed to get her things but stop when she saw a stack of money place neatly on the top beside her lamp.

She took the note and read it.

Enjoy your day beautiful

-Kasani

After reading the note, she grabbed her phone and called Kasani.

Kasani🙃

"Hey" Kasani said on the other side of the phone.

"Why you gave me that much money" Kehlani says already going straight towards details.

"To treat my special lady"

"By the time you get back, half of that money beta be spend" he said to her while she rolled her eyes over the phone.

"Don't be rollin yo eyes either" He said.

"I got business to do, I'll call you later" Kasani said before she said goodbye and he hang up.

She puts on her shoes that beside the bed and got the money.

She was thinking to just split it with her bestfriend knowing she love to shop.

She decided to watch tv in the living while waiting on Kenny to pull up.

~7 mins later

HONK

HONK

HONK

She got up off the couch grabbing her house keys and locked her door on the way out.

"Hey" She said one she got in the car.

"Hey girl" kenny said to her back