~7~

|Kasani Carter|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

|Bronx, NY||Third Perspective|

Two months later

Kehlani was just thinking that she haven't seen her parent in a while well mostly her mom since she doesn't like her dad that well.

Everytime they visit, her and her father mostly get into arguements which ends up to her leaving earlier not as planned.

Right now, she's at home sitting on Kasani lap just be closer to him as he was playing the game.

Every now and then, he'll kiss on her on the head. Even the small affection he gave her, she couldn't her but blush or feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey bae, I'm leaving"

Kehlani said to him trying to get off his lap but Kasani wouldn't let her go. He wanted her to stay with him all day. He knew that was selfish but he'll always be selfish for her.

"No stay with me more" he said kissing under her ear traveling down to her g-spot.

She moaned and tried to push him away.

"I'm going to meet my parents" Kehlani said as he already had her on the bed, she's under while he's on top trying to contain herself.

She knew what he was doin and if he kept doing it she would have gave in.

"Well take me with you" he said to her looking at her with a puppy dog face.

"You sure" she asked as he nod her head.

She said yes and he raised up pausing his game before holding his hands put for Kehlani to take which she did.

He put her on her waist and carried her to the bathroom to get shower. So they wouldn't have to take a shower when they get home.

They both got dress after showering together and Kasani grabbed his car keys since he was gon drive them and they locked the door and head out.

On the road, he stop and got her snacks on the way

~At Her Mom & Dad House

After showing Kasani the direction to her momma house. They was parked outside.

Kehlani already warned her about her dad so he would be ready for whatever he says that could slightly piss her off.

They went up the steps and rang the door bell.

The door opened

"My baby" Her mom said opening the door hugging her tightly smiling wild.

"Hey ma" She said

"Who this handsome fella" Her mom said smirking at her before looking at him

"Hey I'm Kasani Carter, her boyfriend" he said holding out his hands but instead got pulled into a tight hug

She welcomed him in and they sat on the couch talking learning new things about Kasani.

She had already taken a liken to him. Kehlani was really happy that her mother like him, she didn't really care about her father opinion because it really didn't matter to her cause he was never there in her life.

Years later he came back when she was 17 and she still didn't forgave him then and now she's 22.

She don't know what ma saw in her cause she didn't see it. Even though she did give him a hard time. Her mother ask her about her decision on taking her father back. Kehlani just shrugged and said, 'it's yo life'. Although she really didn't tell her, her decision.

"Where Chris" Kehlani ask obviously not seeing or hearing him complaining.

"Oh he's feeding the dog, he should be back...now" She said as the door opened and him walking in.

"Hey sweetie" her dad said kissing her and she said hey back.

Kasani stand up and was going to talk but was interrupted.

"What's the thug doing in my house" He said looking at Kasani.

Kasani was just cool. He wasn't finna make no out burst and his comment didn't offended him.

"Chris" her mom said

"See this why nobody like coming over here" Kehlani said standing up along with Kasani.

"I'm so sorry about him" her mom said as they got to the door.

"Now I'm not happy about you being a drug dealer but please take care of my baby girl" her mom said with a stern look

"I will always protect her with all my heart" Kasani said to him

"Be safe y'all and visit me soon, hopefully with grandbabies" She said and they laugh walking to the car waving goodbye as they walked away.

She called Kenny

"Hey bestfriend" Kehlani said

"what u want" Kenny said

"Daddy drama" kehlani said

"You know I'll talk to you later, I'm kinda busy at the moment" kenny said as kenny here moaning on the other side of the phone

She shrunk up her face before quickly hanging up.

She looked where they at and as they at kasani house.

They got out the car and just chill for the rest of the day.

-
-
-
Question #5

Do you have a bonding with your father or not

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Renee_D