~10~

|Kehlani Brown|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

|Bronx, NY||Third Perspective|

~1 Month Later
E

very since the letter threatening his girl, he kept close eye on her where ever she go to keep her safe.

Right now, Kasani and Kehlani were both in the bed chilling watching tv while eating popcorn. They were laughing thought the movie before Kasani got a phone call.

He unwrapped his arm from around her and got off the bed walking towards his pants on the floor to get his phone out of there. Once he got it, he answered.

"Hello" he said

"Boss we got ben lacking, he drunk and just got with one of our lady that we set him up with and is going to the hotel with him now. His bodyguard left him ages ago" the person on the other end of the phone said.

"Aight, hold him in the room. I'll be there in 10" kasani said hanging up putting on his pants and throwing in his shirt.

Kehlani just watched him as he started putting on his thing fast.

"Where u going" Kehlani ask settling down her popcorn

"Gotta handle some business tivht quick" he said

"But its suppose to be movie night" she said putting a pout on her face

Kasani would have gave in but nothing was going to stop of from killing Ben aka the one that send the note.

He walked over there and kissed her pouty lips.

"Stop pouting, I'll be back befor you know it" he said before kissing her head walking out the room.

He grabbed his gun from a secret places and his black gloves so no evidence would be left behind and also grabbed his silencer.

He put all his jewelry away not want to do to fall off. Once he did that he left the house and got in his car and drove off.

~12 minutes later

While driving on the road he already
X his workers or the apartment number so he get out the car it walked right past the receptionist saying that he already know the room number a walking away. Once he got there, he knock five time signaling that he's hear one the door opened. He came in to see the nigga already pass out.

Once he got inside the room, he started punching the dude back and forward letting all his anger out that was directed towards him. The dude woke up from the punches blood all over his face with a cut on his lip and eyebrow. He began to get scared seeing Kasani in front of him after all those threat he did towards him over the past month.

"Yo muthafucker ass was lacking. I have to say I should give my mans a raised since they bought yo ass here" kasani said because he was trying to catch this sneaky nigga for a month and now that they finally got him, he wasn't gon see a light of day again cause he'll be dead.

Ben was still a little scared to even process his words before saying, "Fuck you"

"Your one for talks when I got you tied up" kasanj said stabbing the knife in his leg causing him to grunt screaming a little.

"Cover his mouth up" he said to his mens and they did just that.

Once they covered it up, the knife that was already in his leg, he twisted causing the men to screamed in muffled and sweat like a pig.

He cut his shirt and cut his way starting from his heart creating his own masterpiece.

After an hours of torturing him Kasani looked at him as he had tears in his eyes. He should have thought of that befor trying to mess with him.

He grabbed his gun and put the silence on it before shotting him write between the eye before whispering, "bullseye".

Once he finished he told his mens to take his body and dump him in the river.

Kasani was relieved that he finally solve their problem since he don't always have to looked over his shoulder now.

He left and got in his car driving on the road back to his house.

~Park infront of the House

Once he got out the car, he made his way towards his room to see Kehlani already knocked out, her hair everywhere with her hand in the popcorn.

He shook his head and chuckled befor going to the bathroom running him a shower, cleaning the blood from off of him.

Once he got through shower, he got dressed and went inside the room cleaning everything up before sliding in with Kehlani, kissing her head before going to sleep

-
-
-
Question #7

Any books request. I need a book to read. It don't matter what you give me, I read all genre's.

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment

Renee_D