Chapter 4 Part 4 - 4

---12Am---

Walking into the convention... I carried nothing from beyond this door... I carried no more mentalities... no more preparation before entry... No goal and no pep talk... I walked in and I lived in the moment... Like Any night... My eyes drifted to the stage... Chica and Freya... all that stood on stage tonight... The two's eyes already glowing... and staring on at me with a look of annoyance... Freya moved her lips in a lip sink fashion spelling out "I Hate you" with them. For a moment... anger... and Shame... but as fast as It came it left... Letting go... It did not matter how you feel about me Freya... and I accept that now... and I alone can't make you change... I can't make you do anything... I was done... with out amusement... with out emotional stress... I looked away from her and Chica... Guiding myself through the tables and chairs to the hallways... "I hate you" She said aloud... sounding as though I hadn't understood or heard her before... Yet I had... Once again I choose not to act... Cause I was done... 

"Shawn! You listening!" She shouted as I continued my way to the hallways. "Yeah" I answered at least giving her the clarity... "I doubt that!" Chica called me out as I stopped and glared over to them with no emotion on my face. I knew what stemmed her Doubt... the fact that I normally act emotional when Freya says anything like that... But... Not anymore... My eyes drifted from Chica to Freya with the look that told of me being fed up... and through... "There's no emotion on my face cause I am Done... I don't care what you say, What you think about me means nothing to me now, Cause I'm done lettings you mess with my head. You know I care about you but, I refuse to chase your friendship and allow the care to myself slip away..." I began the expression on the two slowly changing to off guard... The look in my eyes grew to a serious... and look coming from the soul... "You turned your back on me Freya... now you're not even worth it... to risk losing what I've got... It's not worth it for you... You may been my friend but friends come... and they go... you're just that... gone..." I explained to her as her look told it all... It hurt her to hear it... What ever care and feels she had left hidden beneath her fake life was killed... She looked like a broken CD... Stuck and unable to move... jaw left open and eyes screaming regret...

 "Goodbye Animatronic Bear..." I told her demoting my respect to her down to not even calling her by her name... rather what she actually is... and what she is to me anymore... an animatronic... that exists in my life and that's it... Turning I walked down the hallway... Walking into the Office Bonnie leaned against the wall beside the doorway... looking at me with a bit of worry mixed along with joy to see me... "Yourself" My own voice echoed... All I'd experienced in my dream today... Came back... "Tonight won't be another filled with tears... No more pain... No more emotional rollercoasters... No more hesitation... No more worry for another's thoughts... Opinions... Or feelings go for me... No more back seat riding to life! I control my life... and what I do with it..." I told myself in the head... I reached out taking her hand... firmly but yet gentle... a noise of her took off guard escaped her lips Stopping in the middle of the room... 

"W-What are we doing?" She asked, uncertainty and shyness to the unknown in her voice... Turning towards her I looked up into her eyes... Innocents and appreciation in my eyes... accompanied by a look that just was freed and happy... Placing my hands gently yet still firm to her hips I held her gently against my body where we stood... "Stealing you for a moment to dance..." I answered my tone new and clearly expressing the strongest of gentle and friendly intent towards enjoyment... "B-But there's no music..." She said a bit awkward in her town... her face expressing embarrassment to a degree... "I don't need music... Not when I can stare into Those beautiful eyes..." I flirted... it was a light one... But For me... a achievement... This felt like something we lacked in the relationship since it began... and better late... then never... Her face slowly grew a blush only to the cheeks... as her look grew slightly flustered... and a excited smile that came off gentle across her face... eyes telling of joy found in just... the one statement... Her arms calmly rested on my shoulders as they became a hug... pressing her upper body against my own as she held me close... "By all means... Steal me..." She encouraged a different tone like the night before... Seductive in nature... but excited in a calm manner while it was...