Chapter 92 - Luffy Vs Usopp

After what Usopp said, Luffy had shown his full anger in his eyes to Usopp.

Sanji: "Oi, Usopp. Don't say stupid stuff like that."

Usopp: "No, I'm serious. I've been thinking about this for a while."

(Y/N): "What are you saying?" he tries to take things serious but needs a cup a tea.

Usopp: "To be honest, I've been thinking that I can't keep up with your monstrous strength. Like today... I can't even watch over the money. I'll just keep causing you guys trouble."

He stands up and walks up near the crew.

Usopp: "You don't need weak friends, right? Luffy... you're the man who'll be King of the Pirates. But I don't have to go that high up. Thinking back, when I was about ti sail out, you guys asked me to join you."

He remembers the first time they met, and the time he was their crewmate, their friend.

Usopp: "That's all that's tying is together. We don't have to travel together when we have different of opinion!"

Sanji: "Oi, where are you going Usopp?!" he asked.

Usopp: "Where I'm going is my own business. It has nothing to do with you guys anymore. I'm... leaving the gang."

Then the door slowly closed as Nami, Sanji, and Chopper tried to get to him. But the door closed on them.

Chopper: "Usopp..." he teared up.

Nami: "Oh, no... Oi! What're you doing, Luffy?! Is it okay to let him go like this?!"

(Y/N): "Stop. Let him decide..."

They waited as they waited for an answer from their captain.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) clowning around-

Now it was duel between Luffy and Usopp.

They both stared at each other and accepting the duel

They both stared at each other and accepting the duel. They waited until night. Luffy was on a hammock where Nami was complaining, but the captain wanted to be alone. Sanji and Zoro were having an argument, nothing out the usual. (Y/N) who was just watching the two argue. But they were asked to stop.

Nami: "There's been enough fighting."

(Y/N): "She's right. We don't need to make thing worst than what happened."

Chopper came back.

Chopper: "I wanted to continue treating his wounds, but he turned me away. *sits next to (Y/N)* He got a place to stay in town. He said... He said, "You and I are no longer friends, so back to the ship!" *cries*"

(Y/N): "There, there..." he pets the reindeer.

The gang is falling apart. Robin missing, and Usopp leaving.