25: Gelato Cafe

We can't do that, we can't come back as strangers

We can't do that, we can't come back as strangers...i'm sorry

"You're really beautiful, did you know that?"

"I fucking love you"

Groaning and hitting his temples for the nth time, Donghyuck stomped his foot on the floor as he gripped the black ballpen tightly in his right hand. He squinted his eyes and screamed lowly under his hoodie.

Donghyuck is currently in a gelato cafe, you know the one where Mark and him went after the fair...yeah, he came there to study. Well, his first choice was to study in a coffee shop but it's always crowded so he stayed here, and plus...he can order as much ice cream or gelato he wants.

Let's just hope his wallet won't curse him after buying for the nth time.

"I shouldn't have come here, this was a bad idea," he mumbled, "but I don't wanna go home 'cause Jaemin isn't there!" he added, putting on the hood of his hoodie.

"Okay you know what, let's not think about those...Donghyuck, focus. You have a test tomorrow, you can't fucking fail or your life will end up in a dumpster" he said out loud, causing some customers to look at him, thinking that he is probably crazy, he made eye contact with one and he kind of felt embarrassed so he bowed his head a bit and just continued to study.

"Okay, a dream is a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep...uh huh, okay. Dreams don't really mean anything, Instead they're merely electrical brain impulses that pull random thoughts and imagery from our memories-"

"Donghyuck?" Sungchan, who was holding a crepe on his right hand and books on left, approached his table. He wore a blue hoodie and grey joggers, this time he wore round glasses which looked kind of cute [or hot] on him.

"Sorry this seat is taken" Donghyuck answered, not looking at the person.

"No hyuck, it's me" Sungchan chuckled, placing his crepe down on the table.

"Sungchan!" Donghyuck widened his eyes in surprise, "oh my god i'm so sorry, here sit" he hurriedly removed his bag from the chair and patted down the chair, telling the boy to sit.

Chuckling Sungchan placed all of his things down and sat comfortably, "never knew I'd find you here, do you usually study here?" he asked, taking a bit of his crepe.

Shaking his head, Donghyuck scooped on his ice cream and pouted, "nope, first time actually" he answered, "I wanted to study in that cafe shop a few blocks near my apartment but there was ongoing fight, I didn't want to interfere or be there at all" he added.

Sungchan laughed at what he said and started opening his books and notes, "it's also my first time here, my apartment isn't the best place to study because of the excessive noises from my neighbors" he rolled his eyes and wrote some words in his notebooks.