11

CHAPTER ELEVEN ;
THIS IS FINE

The current situation was very interesting. Apparently we couldn't sink into water anymore which is just fantastic. Oh but it gets better! An ugly ass cyclops thing was a few meters away and assumed me and and Itadori were giraffes meat shields. How rude.

"I swear to god if we are here to be shields, you won't be that tall for much longer" I stared into his blindfold and simply assumed where his eyes would be.

"Don't worry! Think of this as a practical!" The teacher cheered whilst dropping us onto the ground not so nicely.

'he's talking like it's a science class'

"This is Itadori Yuuji and [Y/N] [L/N] who are here to just observe" Gojo explained to the curse like it was an old friend, "I'm in the middle of teaching these kids some stuff".

"For you to bring not one hindrance but two with you...how foolish!" the mountain said with a confused smile.

"It's fine though isn't it? I mean you are weak" slenderman teased the mountain.

The curse in question didn't just look mad. He looked absolutely livid. Seconds after the teachers comments, the three mounds on his head spewed terrifyingly large flames.

I screeched in terror whilst backing up on the unusual liquid that I was on top of. I felt a bead of sweat run down my forehead.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME YOU RASCAL! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SWALLOW THAT PRIDEFUL SMIRK OF YOURS!!" He screeched. I was about to run away until I felt pressure on my head.

Sure enough, it was beanstalk's hand. His other on Itaodri's head and he gave us a reassuring smile.

"It's fine. Just stay close to me okay?"

"I MAKE NO PROMI-"

"Territorial Expansion: Iron Coffin Mountain!"

I darted my vision around the new surroundings. It looked like we were inside a volcano.

'It's so hot in here!'

Amongst my panic, Gojo went into a huge speech about how territorial expansion works and how everything inside will literally get demolished. How lovely.

"The most effective way to measure against a territory...is to expand your own also. When a territory is simultaneously expanded, a more advanced sorcery will control that place." Gojo started to remice his blindfold, causing it to hang loosely my his neck.

"NOT EVEN YOUR ASHES WILL REMAIN!! GOJO SOTARU!!" The curse screamed yet again, entirely oblivious of what was happening.

"Territorial Expansion: Immeasurable Void" he said calmly whilst doing hand motions. I felt myself being lifted up though even if I wanted to see what it was I couldn't move anything at all.

"This is the Interior of boundlessness. 'Perception'. 'Communication'. They force you to do thing repeatedly in order to survive." the very nicely eyed man grabbed the curses head.

"It's ironic isn't it? When bestowed with everything you die slowly...unable to do anything. But I do have one thing to ask you so I'll spare you"

The territory suddenly disappeared and the mountains head was flung across the grass.

"By whom were you told to come here?"

══════════════════

'tis a short chapter but it's quite close to the other one I made 2 days ago so combined they're over 1000 words and therefore make up a usual full chapter.

Someone got corona in my year so now I have to isolate for ten days so expect some more frequent updates :)).

I also saw this thing where people make playlists for their fanfictions and charcaters on Spotify for the readers and I though it sounded cool so maybe I'll do it. WhAt Do yOu GuYs tHiNk?

ALSO THANKS FOR 30K+ READS AND 2K+ VOTES I DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS THAT LIKED AOWKNWVWGWHWHWJWN. You all make me laugh with your comments even though I'm not very active with them they make me wheeze lol.

I love slandering gojo ☺️

[640 words in total]