The Battle of Sokovia

On the jet, we all put our comms in, and Steve says, "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we will be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." says Steve.

We land and me and my siblings get off of the jet. "Hadley, be careful," says Pietro. "Please, this is not my first battle. Did you two hear about big battle in New York a few years ago?" I say. Wanda and Pietro nod. "Well, I don't know if you heard but there was a 6 year old in that battle. That 6 year old was me!" I say. Wanda and Pietro's jaws drop. I smile and say "Anyways, we have a battle to win!" We send Pietro to tell the people to clear the city. Wanda and I use our powers to make the people leave.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right," adds Steve.

Everything was going great until Ultron's army of robots starting coming up out of the ground, flying, coming out of the water, climbing walls, and shooting. "Great, now there's these to deal with, and they're armed!" I say. "Hadley, try to stay close to Nat or Wanda," says Steve on comms. "Got it!" I say. "Get off the bridge!" says Wanda to the civilians. She puts up a telekinetic shield to block two robots from getting to the civilians. "Run!" she says. The robots shoot, and the power from one of the blasts is too much for Wanda's shield, and she gets knocked over and lands on her stomach. I hold out my hand to help her up.

Then suddenly, the bridge splits in two, and half of Sokovia starts to rise into the air. From the looks of it, all of us Avengers are on the flying half. "Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." says Ultron. As he gives his speech, all of his robot's eyes turn red and say the speech.

My eyes widen with fear as we get higher and higher into the air. I feel terrible for the civilians trapped on the flying half. I use my telekinesis to rip apart two robots simultaneously, but every time I do so, more come out of nowhere. Wanda and I work side by side to either get the civilians to safety or get rid of the robots. Now and then, I see Pietro zoom by. "Cap, you got incoming," says Tony. "Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." says Steve.

As we fight, I see Hulk jump into action. Well at least he'll help us get rid of these robots, I think to myself as I help lead civilians to safety. I lead them to a safe place, and I run off to fight the robots. I see some red wisps, and I know Wanda is right next to me. After a second, Pietro joins us, and some robots start coming over to us Wanda gets her powers ready, and Pietro is ready to run at them, and I say, "Watch this." I have my powers ready, and run and do a round off backhand spring, and as my hands hit the ground, a bunch of telekinetic energy bursts from them, wrapping around the robots holding them in place. After my tricks, I flick my wrist and destroy them. Wanda and Pietro stare at me with their jaws dropped. "Well, in my downtime, which I have a decent amount of with everyone on missions, a lot of the time, I practice my powers and tricks or use my teleportation to go on different off-campus adventures," I say. Wanda and Pietro nod, and Pietro speeds off, and Wanda goes down the next street on the East, and I go a few streets over on the West.

More and more robots come at me, and I use as little of my powers as possible because I can tell that this fight isn't going to end soon. After a few more minutes of fighting, I teleport to Wanda, and I watch as she comes out of a building and uses her powers to destroy three robots at once, and Clint gets up from behind a car. "All right, we're all clear here," says Clint. "We are not clear! We are very not clear!" says Steve. "All right, coming to you," says Clint. Pietro speeds over to us, and he picks up Wanda, who says "Meet us at the front where everyone is," to me, and they speed off. "Keep up, old man!" says Pietro to Clint. "See ya!" I say, and I fly off to meet everyone. As I fly, I get an incredible view of the flying half of Sokovia.