Delights - Simeon

(A/n: Drunk Simeon ahead oh no-)

"Are you sure it's supposed to be glowing..?" You looked hesitantly at the bowl in front of you.

"Y/n, what's the point in calling it 'magically delicious' if there isn't any real magic in it?" Solomon retorted.

Sudden footsteps drew your attention away from Solomon's monstrosity he called food. A familiar angel popped his head into the kitchen and started grinning the moment he saw your face.

"Solomon! Y/n! Lord Diavolo gifted me this bottle of Demonus! Isn't that lovely?" Simeon said as he entered the kitchen.

Solomon originally invited you over because Simeon and Luke were at the demon lord's castle. You knew they would be coming back but you didn't expect them to come so soon. Not that you were complaining anyways...

"That's awfully nice of him." Solomon looked at Simeon oddly.

"Very...anyways, where's Luke?" You asked.

"Luke...? Oh! He decided to stay with Barbartos. They're like father and son...it's so cute, hehe..." Simeon rambled.

"S-Simeon? Are...are you drunk?" You hesitantly asked.

"Hm? Nooo...well, mayybee a little." He giggled. You and Solomon shared a look of worry.

"Ooo what're you doing?" Simeon excitedly wrapped his arms around your shoulders. He was so close you noticed his cheeks were flushed from drinking so much.

"Nothing in particular, haha..." You nervously laughed.

"I'm just showing Y/n a little pet project of mine." Solomon smiled.

"A-Ah...Solomon, I think your pet is...um...you know! Uh...shiny!" Simeon looked at the bowl with worry in his eyes.

"Simeon's losing the ability to form sentences at an alarming rate..." You whispered to Solomon.

"It isn't a pet, silly. It's something I want Y/n to try." Solomon winked at you. You gulped.

"Oh? Why not try some celestial delights instead?" Simeon smiled as he lifted your chin up.

"S-Simeon?" You blushed.

He was so close to you, you could just smell the sweet aroma of the demonus from his lips. His eyes sparkled with adoration and it looked like he was so close to kissing you. But he turned his head away at the last second, burying it at the crook of your neck.

"Sorry, hehe...I just missed you." He said as he hugged you.

"Every time I see you my heart just goes...um...boom boom! Really fast booms!" Simeon giggled.

"F-Fast booms..?" Your cheeks felt warm.

A twinkle of mischief shined in Solomon's eyes. It was clear that he found this predicament very entertaining.

"Uh oh...wait 'till Y/n's boyfriend sees you all cuddly together." Solomon teased.

"Solomon!" You jabbed his side. The witty sorcerer fell off his chair from laughing so much.

"Boyfriend...?" The angel suddenly stood up in shock. You could practically see Simeon's heart breaking in his eyes.

"S-Simeon-"

"Solomon make the sadness go poof please..." Simeon started tearing up.

"Simeon, don't cry! It's okay!" You wiped his tears away.

"Solomon this is your fault..." You hissed.

"I-I'm sorry Simeon..." Solomon couldn't stop laughing. You just rolled your eyes.

"Is it Luci??" Simeon cried.

"Wh- no! Simeon, you're my boyfriend!" You said.

"E-Eh? I am..?" Simeon looked at you with wide eyes. You nodded.

"I'm your boyfriend?!" He repeated like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes, you're my boyfriend..." You chuckled.

"How did I get so lucky!" Simeon grinned as he hugged you ever so tightly. He was still crying, but it was more out of joy than anything.

"Simeon h-how much did you drink?" Solomon managed to catch his breath.

"Uh...yes!" Simeon said.

Solomon once again fell into a fit of laughter. It wasn't every day you got to see these two act so out of character.

"Why don't you go take a nap? Maybe you'll feel better afterward." You said to Simeon.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" He sniffled.

"Of course I will...I wouldn't want to leave you alone with Solomon." You said as you wiped his tears away.

"Hey! I wouldn't do anything that irresponsible." Solomon said.

"...sure you wouldn't." You retorted.

"Come on, Simeon. Let's go get you to bed..." You said.

"Okay~" He hummed as he happily took your hand in his.

As soon as you opened the door, Simeon came running inside and threw himself onto his bed, still a giggling mess.

"Hehe, it's bouncy..." Simeon said.

"Don't do anything crazy okay? I'll be with Solomon if you need anything." You kissed his forehead and turned to leave.

"W-wait!" Simeon grabbed your wrist suddenly.

"Are you okay, hun?" You asked as your brows knitted with worry.

"Um...can you stay? Please?" Simeon's already flushed cheeks grew a deeper red. It was obvious the poor angel didn't want to be left alone.

"Oh...alright. Just for a bit, okay?" You smiled.

You laid on one side of the bed, thinking Simeon was going to take the other side.

But the angel had other plans in mind...

Simeon wriggled around and plopped himself onto your chest. He immediately wrapped his arms around you and sighed contently. You shook your head while laughing.

You brushed some of his hair out of his face and smiled a bit. He looked so cute as he leaned towards your touch. He was practically craving it at this point.

"I love you Y/n..." He hummed.

"Love you too, Simeon. But don't go out drinking so much again, okay?" You said as you lightly pinched his cheek.

"Hehe okay..." He giggled.

"Now get some sleep! The sooner you take a nap, the sooner you'll feel better and maybe we could do something together." You said as you took his hand and kissed it.

You hummed a lullaby as you ran a hand through his hair. Lulled by your soft voice, Simeon slowly closed his eyes and began to relax under your touch. One thing Simeon knew, whether he was drunk or not, he would never get tired of your gentle touch.

Soon enough, the drunken angel was fast asleep.