📸Photo booth📸

D N F
P.s. I got this idea from @2Youtubershipz2 go check out their story or stories!!!

"Dream! I wanna go in there!" George exclaimed, tightening his grip on the mans hand.

"Sure." 

And with that, they skipped into the shop earning a light gasp from George.

"You act as if you've never seen a store in your life."  Dream huffed.

"I've never seen Florida shops."  He said with a smile.  George had just flew into Florida two days ago and was staying for about 3 weeks and a half. They had waited years and finally, George 24, Dream 21 and they were face to face.  Everybody thought they were dating and would come up and ask or say something along the lines "aww you guys are a cute couple."  And then they would have got to tell them they were just really close friends. 

"Wait look at that shirt!" George said letting go of Dream's hand and darting to a shelf.  Dream chuckled walking off on his own.  George stared at the Floridan shirts.  Shirts that said stuff like "livin the Florida life!" Or some shit like that and the bold type.  One specifically caught his eye.  He couldn't see the color that well but assumed it was pink because it was a weird light grey blue.  He reached for it grabbing one size to big wanting it oversized and comfortable. He darted his eyes around the store until they landed on a tall figure.  He chuckled. 

"Hey."  George said sliding beside him.  Dream quickly looked down. 

"Oh what's up, did you find something?" 

George held up the shirt.

"Aww"

"Shut up." 

"It's cute, you know it's pink right?"

George nodded.

"Just making sure it's the color you want."

George rolled his eyes. 

"By the way it's a hottish pink." 

"I know Dream." 

Dream chuckled.

"Are you getting anything?"

"I've been in this store plenty, maybe next store." 

George nodded before making his way to the checkout line. 

"I saw a photo booth around the back, maybe after the next store we could?"

"Sure George." 

George smiled. 

After last store~
"Photo booth?" 

Dream nodded. 

They made their way to the booth.  They watched as a couple walked out and waited for their pictures.  A sad feeling washed over George. He felt...lonely? As it was stupid because Dream was right there.

"Two?"  Dream said nudging George. 

"Uh sure I want one so."

The two climbed in the booth and sat side by side. Dream clicked the screen until the got to the "ready?" Screen.

"Alright here we go."

3...

2...

1...

George held up a peace sign with his eyes closed and a big smile on his face.  Dream did the same, holding a peace sign but had his eyes open.