Epilogue

Update on my ex crush adding me on snap- I asked if we could be friends and he said yeah he was just shocked I did that. We text pretty good like friends 😩👍🏼 hes one year above me so... but yeah👍🏼
Edited: (October 14, 2021)
Bold in english
Normal in korean.

"Minjee-ssi." Seungmins mom called out.

"Yes?" You asked.

"He said he will be here in about 15 minutes." She said.

"Okay, so we have everything ready right?" You asked, looking around.

"Yes." His dad spoke up, placing the last piece of tape on the welcome back sign.

"Okay then while hes getting here, let's clean this mess." You offered as they nodded. You guys began cleaning up the wrapping paper and the tape.

"He's here!" His mom yelled, looking through the window.

They had you hide behind a couch, since it was their place, and wait for him to come in.

You heard the door open before his parents shouted welcome back.

"Thank you." You could imagine his smile.

"Ahh we missed you!!" His mom cried. You had told Seungmin that the first place he should visit was his parents when he came back from the military since you wanted them to be the firsts to see him.

You heard small sniffles from him, "me too."

"Set your bags down and sit on the couch! I'll get you something to drink." His mom took his bags.

"Thank you." Seungmin chuckled.

You heard footsteps before you heard the couch sink.

You slowly stood up and covered his eyes. "Guess who."

He smiled, "mmm... i don't know..." he mumbled jokingly.

"Hey." You frowned.

He laughed and removed your hands, "I'm kidding. I know it's you." He smiled and stood up.

He walked over to you and hugged you. "I missed you."

"Me too." Your eyes watered, hugging him tighter. You felt his grip also tighten around you before you felt something wet on your neck.

You pulled back tp see him crying, "why are you crying?" You wiped his tears.

"I haven't seen you guys in 2 years and you expect me not to cry?" He asked, earning laughs from his parents.

"He's right. Sit down, you're probably tired right?" His dad asked, taking a seat.

Seungmin nodded, "I didn't get much sleep last night since I was so excited to come back." He explained, earning smiles from all you 3.

"Where are the others?" His mom asked, setting down tea.

You and Seungmin sat down, followed by his mom.

"They all also came back today. Chan and Felix decided to go to Australia first thing tho. They said to say sorry for not being able to come and see you by the way." He turned to look at you. You smiled and shook your head. "The others went to their family. They thought we could hang out another day but today we should spend with family."

"They're right. Let's catch up! There's a lot that we wanted to tell you!" His mom said, earning a smile from Seungmin.

- Few months later -

"Minjee hurry up! People are already arriving!" Jess yelled from the other room.

"IM COMING HOLD ON." You yelled back. You fixed your outfit before putting on your earring.