C H A P T E R 31

Athens

Athens..... Athens is beauty..... Walking in the streets of Athens feels like walking to your freedom.

I officially commit my love for Athens.

Kezr woke me up at nine, we ate breakfast, kissed, sat in the car that is taking us to our destinations, kissed some more, and we visited alot of places and kissed there alot too.

First, we visited The Acropolis museum, it was beautiful, I didn't need any tour guide as Kezr kept telling me about its history and showed me the full museum.

Second destination was, The Roman Agora, I really loved it there. All the antique designs intrigued me. Again.. Kezr was being my tour guide and was looking really hot while doing that.

He tried sneaking a few kisses here and there but I stopped him saying that he is a tour guide and that I'll complain to the authorities of him sexual assaulting me and that I have a husband.

He seemed really angry at me for taking him all serious to which I had to say sorry and kiss this baby-man thousands of times.

We took a break and had lunch. Greek food, I was in love.

After that we went to The Hadrian's Library and The National Archaeology Museum.

It's night right now, and we're just walking with our hands joined, with me skipping and hopping, swinging our hands back and forth and him walking with me on the streets of Athens.

We went into a diner and sat down.

"Hi ma'am, sir. What would you guys like to have?" A lady in her mid 20s asked us, she was wearing a red and black waitress uniform.

"Uh.. Hello. Just a second." I said and she smiled at me and turned towards Kezr, who dismissed her.

"Kezr... Pssss! Tell me what to eat?"

"Just order anything."

"Everything is so expensive."

"So?"

"So... that I don't want to eat here."

"Why? You don't like this place? We can leave." he said and started to stand up from his chair but I placed my hands on his.

"K, Sit down... I like this place, but everything is expensive.. How will I pay?"

"Who the fuck said you would pay?"

"Wait.... Is this place free?" I asked excited that I don't have to pay.

He looked at me with a Are-you-serious look.

"Yes I am serious."

He shook his head and said, "Zella, darling, I am paying so, shut the fuck up and order something."