5

It was that time of the week were they visited with Michael's mother. The previous few weeks did not go as smoothly as she assumed.

This time she showed up thirty minutes late. At that point Michael was curled up in his fathers arm asleep.

"We tried to keep him awake but he was really fussy." Ranboo said rocking the baby gently as Tubbo sat sewing a patch on one of Michael's pants.

"You sew?" She asked looking at the ram.

"Yeah, I learned as a child because my father couldn't. I fixed everything for us." He smiled at the memory.

"So you have a home, can sew, and you both are successful? I'm not getting him back am I?" She was sad about it but angry. "Well you won't keep him two men can't raise a baby properly. You'll crash and burn. I'll be there to pick up the pieces."

The men looked at her in shock as Tubbo put his sewing away. Ranboo clutched their baby.

She walked over and reached out. "Give me my son."

"No. We've had Michael his entire life, you were no where to be found. We may be two men but you have no right to say we can't be parents. We love him like no other. He is our baby, our son. You don't get to dictate his life when at the beginning you chose not to be involved. You can't come back when it's convenient." Tubbo choked out standing in front of his husband.

"This is war." She bit out walking out.

-

That night the family slept in the couples bed curled up with their sweet boy.

"We won't let her win Michael. We won't give up without a fight." Ranboo whispered.

"Its us against the world bud." Tubbo sighed kissing the boys head.