XIX

"Hey Jason..." Y/n whispered.

It was 1 am once again, both Jason and Y/n had gone stargazing past curfew like they usually did ever since they had become close a year ago.

"Do you ever think about the good old days?" Y/n asked quietly, "Do you ever miss the adventure of roaming free?"

The two had decided to visit Camp Half-Blood for old times sake, since both of them went to school in New Rome.

"I do, I think about it sometimes before bed. I think about how stupid it was that we hadn't met before last year.. I found it stupid that we almost never got to know each other." Jason answered, he took Y/n's hand in his own, "I sometimes can't believe I almost lost you..."

Y/n smiled, "Yeah. I still can't believe that Percy threatened to beat you up if you made a move on me. I would've loved to watch him beat the shit out of you."

Jason elbowed Y/n in the ribs, "Shut up! You would've cried over my death-"

"You aren't even denying how he'd beat your ass are you?"

"I'd accept my fate, I don't want to fight Percy even if it was for you," Jason replied.

"Gay simp-"

"He has a girlfriend, Y/n!"

"So! That's never stopped people before even though I know Perch isn't the type to cheat. Besides, I can't really blame you for having a crush on him. Percy is pretty hot." Y/n grinned.

"He's your half uncle, Y/n!"

"So? It's legal for me to date him, i could legally marry him too. I looked it up on one of the computers, the law of the United States says nothing about no being able to marry or date your half uncle-"

"Why the fuck would look that up?"

"A friend asked me too. I was pretty curious to be honest, I could swoop in and make Percy mine if Annabeth dumped him."

Jason huffed and rolled his eyes, "You're so weird."

"Lighten up Jason, I was just joking!" She patted him on the back.

"I know! It doesn't make you any less weird."

"Hey! You like this weird girl!" Y/n shouted, poking his chest with her finger.

Jason grabbed her wrist and moved his face closer to hers. Y/n sat there dumbfounded, before Jason licked her forehead.

Y/n punched him, "Don't lead me on like that dumbass! I thought you were going to kiss me with those crusty ass lips of yours!"

Jason shrugged and rolled his eyes, "My lips aren't crusty. Your legs are hairy though, so don't got talking shit Y/n."

"No they aren't bitch! I should be saying that to your hair man toes!"

"MY TOES AREN'T HAIRY!"

"YES THEY ARE!"

"NO THEY AREN'T!"

"ARE TOO."

"ARE NOT."

"ARE TOO!"

"ARE NOT!"

"ARE NOT!"

"ARE TOO! FUCK YOU Y/N!"

Y/n giggled into her palm and pushed Jason off the hill, he sighed and covered himself with his arms as he rolled down towards the lake.

Y/n ran towards Jason soaked form as he crawled onto the beach, "You're a piece of shit Y/n."

"I know, but you love me anyways!"

Jason sighed, staring up at the girl who's hand was extended towards him.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her down into the water.

"I don't think I do..." He said smugly.

"Wow," Y/n said popping up out the water and shooting Jason a middle finger, "and to think I showed your rude love and affection. Can't believe, I, Y/n L/n the daughter of Pegasus fell for an Asshole."

"Wait, what?" Jason asked.

"Ah, fuck! I didn't say shit!"

"I knew you loved me~~" Jason teased.

Y/n deadpanned, "Damn. Could I not make it more obvious? I say I love you on a daily basis."

"You tell Percy you love him too, so I thought it was just a friend thing..."

"He's my Half Uncle dude! I don't walk up to Annabeth and be like 'Hey bestie, I love you!'"

"Wait- yes you do!" Jason poked
Y/n's arm.

"But that's Annabeth, she's hot and cool and funny-"

"Shut up, who are you, Percy Jackson?"

Y/n punched Jason again, "Stop bringing up Percy! Look, I love you as more than a friend. Date me you ugly bitch."

"Damn, okay. Not even a please."

Y/n snorted, "Please be my bitch Jason."

"Only if you'll be mine."

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, THE END.