Chapter 106

The next day I had the coven come over so I could get their blood and their help, just in case.

Once I had everyone's blood I started with my mates and mine first as well as Bekah's.

I started doing the link reversal but as I expected it was more complicated than that. Of fucking course.

Since her spell was flawed it branched out even more than I originally thought.

I quickly poured my coven mates blood on the paper as well before holding my hands out and motioning for them to join me.

They immediately joined hands and connected.

We had to concentrate not to destroy our coven bond along with the link.

It took mass amounts of power and concentration.

~~~~~~

It took about 30 minutes but eventually, we destroyed the link between us.

By the end, all of the girls were exhausted all over again.

I almost fell where I was standing if it hadn't been for Elijah catching me before I could hit the ground.

He immediately scooped me up and brought me to the living room.

When I looked around I saw all my coven mates in similar situations with their mates nervously hovering.

Nik walked back in from the kitchen with a bunch of blood bags.

He put them on the coffee table before gently walking up to me and putting the straw in my mouth.

It only took me a second for my vampire features to come out and I immediately started drinking.

I started slowly getting energy back as I drank before I had finished the entire blood bag.

Kol immediately handed me a new one with a small smirk but I could see the worry in his eyes.

"Drink up darling, we don't like seeing you this tired" he said gently as he hovered over me.

I tried to smile but it came out as more of a grimace.  

"I would have been fine, but after yesterday I didn't have any reserves" I said in a gravelly tired voice.

He nodded but I could tell seeing me like this was getting to all of my mates.

I looked around at the girls to see them for the most part recuperating.

I actually looked more haggard than them.

"How is it you seem the weakest after the spell?" Finn asked confused as he looked around the room.

I smiled sarcastically "it's because I'm used to having more magic so my body is even more pissed that I used so much" I said with a shrug.

The girls all looked at me slightly offended, making me roll my eyes "it's nothing personal, I think we all know I'm more powerful than the average witch" I said sarcastically. I'm tired and fucking cranky, now is not the time to fuck with me.

They all just huffed and got back to their blood bags knowing I was right, and not in the mood.

Kol's eyes widened before he sped out of the room.

It only took him a few seconds before he was back holding a bunch of my old pendants.

I smiled brightly "that should work. Look at you, smart and handsome" I said sweetly as I took the pendants from his hand.

I threw one at Lydia since she also needed more magic than most with her siphon abilities and the scream.

Kol proudly puffed up his chest at his brothers making them look varying degrees of annoyed and slightly jealous.

I just shook my head fondly and siphoned the pendants.

Once I had gone through 5 I felt back up to fighting form, I still wasn't at my best but I was good enough to defend myself.

I didn't want to waste more pendants than I had to. Even though I have a literal shit ton.

~~~~~~

After about an hour I went to get up only to have four fussing mates who seemed to all be in protector mode.

I rolled my eyes with a fond smile "you're not going to let me do anything on my own today are you?" I asked my mates with a fond smile on my face.

They all shook their heads "Not a chance darling" Kol said sarcastically before Nik picked me up making me squeak.

"So where to Love?" He asked with a cheeky smirk.

I playfully glared at him before pouting "the kitchen, I want actual food" I said while crossing my arms in a pout.

He just ignored it and walked to the kitchen carrying me bridal style with all my mates following.

I didn't know what the other girls were doing but by the sound of the door, I figured they were going home to get hovered over by their mates as well.

~~~~~~

When Nik got to the kitchen he put me down on the counter before going to the fridge "so what do you want Love?" he asked as he rummaged through the fridge.

I sighed with acceptance "you lot aren't going to let me lift a finger today are you?" I asked while shaking my head at them with a small smile.

Elija raised an eyebrow "of course not Elskan, we are you mates" he said while giving me his version of puppy dog eyes.

Kol hopped up on the counter next to me with a cheeky smirk "it's quite literally in the job description Darling" he said with a mischievous tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes with a fond smile before kissing him on the cheek.

I pulled away with a cheeky smile of my own "well then I guess there's nothing to do but enjoy the attention" I said with a small blush growing on my cheeks.

Kol smirked but I could see him getting a bit red as well.

"So what are we doing today then beautiful?" Finn asked as he leaned against the counter.

I shrugged with a giddy smile "let's just have a day in, after all the drama it will be nice" I said with a shrug.

"Sounds brilliant love" Nik said happily from where he was still inside the fridge looking for options.

We ended up just having a lazy day in, it was great. Just what I needed to recharge my batteries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for my shameless Patreon plug. If you would like early access to the next chapter early go and check out my Patreon. There are multiple options varying in price. I hope to see you there because I would love to continue writing full-time.

The Link is https://www.patreon.com/amber_poconuts

And my profile is amber_poconuts

~~~~~~~~

This is what my brain made.....I honestly had no idea what to do plot-wise so I just let my brain go and wrote what I saw. So here it is lol.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/23/22