thirty-two

"what are you doing here?"

jaemin looked at donghyuck, letting him know that he wants him to answer the girl's question.

donghyuck pursed his lips. "playing xbox?"

seri gave him a glare.

it made him chuckle. "sungchan wanted us to have a sleepover."

"never knew sungchan's friends with you..." she stated, "you were with me a while ago, you never mentioned that you'll having a sleepover."

his licked his lower lip. "why? it was sudden, sungchan just told us after we part ways."

then sungchan came with a bowl of popcorn on his hands. "noona! we'll watch a movie afterwards. you can join us."

seri just shrugged her shoulders. "i'm tired." then she walk pass them, "have a great night i guess."

after taking a bath, seri thought that she'll fall asleep afterwards. it has been two hours yet her eyes were still wide open. she's fully awake and no matter how she tries to fall asleep, she ends up opening her eyes.

she turned over again, tried any sleeping position she can think of but nothing happened.

seri groaned in frustration. "why can't i sleep?"

a laughter erupted. seri knew where it came from. she was certain that it was from their living area.

the girl stood up. she tired her hair into a high messy ponytail before getting her favorite plushie then she got down to the living area.

when she got there, she saw jaemin sleeping at the couch while sungchan and donghyuck were still immersed in the movie they're watching, seated on the carpet.

"noona!" sungchan saw her at the stairs, "come here!" he gestured the space between him and donghyuck.

seri occupied the space and snatched some chips from donghyuck. "this movie's boring."

"no one asked you?" donghyuck says, quite offended because he chose the movie.

seri looked at him. "everyone has different taste, i find it boring."

"okay.." he uttered, accepting defeat.

after a few seconds, he glanced at her and saw that she was looking at the movie. donghyuck got a popcorn from sungchan and threw it on her face, making the girl look at him.

seri's right brow rose. she used her thumb to wipe the cheese powder on her cheek.

sungchan silently watched them as he got up. "i'm out of here." then he yeeted himself by running towards his room upstairs.

seri saw the mayonnaise sauce placed on the center table. she quickly dipped her finger at the sauce and wiped it on donghyuck's cheeks.

"what the fuck?!"

"you started it!"

"but that's so gross!"

"you des—"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" na jaemin can't help but raise his voice. the two just disturbed his rest and that's what he hates the most. "just say you fucking like each other and shut up."

"YUCK!" the girl says, as if fully disgusted.

donghyuck scoffed, "yuck? i don't fancy my friend's leftovers either."

she gave him the scariest glare she can, "i'm not a leftover, asshole! and may i remind you that it was your fault why he broke up with me."

"he could have stayed. he chose to leave that's why he dumped you."

"i wasn't dumped! don't use that annoying term!"

"then stop hitting me with that ugly plushie!"

"not as ugly as your dog chain."

"it's not a dog chain!"

jaemin just rolled his eyes as the both of them continued to fight over petty things. "can't believe i'm witness this."