Interning

I want to thank @Shindonip for the names.  I was too stupid to think of anything.

"What will your choice for your names?" All Might say edging them to choose names. Giyu writes on the whiteboard and stands up the walks to the front of the glass. *Giyu* was written on the board the same thing Todoroki and Iida did. "Giyu you are just using your normal name?" Midnight says in a questioning manner. "Yep, " Giyu said before going back to his seat and sitting down. "Well that is one of you, but there are still 3 more people who need to finish up. This might be hard to choose, so take your time, " Midnight said as she cracks her whip. All Might smiles looking at the other slayers.

Other people were talking and Tanjiro layed his head on the table. 'There are many options but is it worth it. We have to get back to our universe. If we chose names we might get attached, ' Tanjiro thought and looked at his board and tapped his marker on the board a little.  Inosuke stood up after he aggressively wrote down something on his board.  He stomps to the front of the class and turns the board to show a measly written name. 

The class and teachers were confused and the only ones who understood were Tanjiro and Giyu.  "It says Boar Face, " Tanjiro said before rolling his eyes and going back to his board.  "How about we change it a bit?  What about Boar Head it sounds a bit more catchy?" Midnight says with a smile looking at the masked slayer.  "Sure, but my version is better, " Inosuke says before going back to his seat shocking Tanjiro he didn't throw a fit for her wanting to change it.  Zenitzu goes to Tanjiro and pines his shoulder.  "I can't go up alone there are too many people please go up with me, " Zenitzu begs as Tanjiro finally comes up with a name and starts to write.  "Fine, get off my arm.  I need to write before I can go up, " Tanjiro says shaking him off his arm. 

Zenitzu slouches down and waits almost like a puppy dog.  Tanjiro stands up and Taps Zenitzu on the head.  "Well come on we are the last ones, so let's do our names and get lunch, " Tanjiro starts to walk to the front of the class and Zenitzu follows behind him.  "So Young Tanjiro and Young Zenitzu you are done choosing I assume?" All Might asks with a puzzling look.  "Yep, I will go first then.  I chose Hinokami!" Tanjiro smiles and shows his neatly written board. (Pronounced Hee-no-ka-mi)  Midnight's eyes sparkle and she fawns over the name, "Oh, I love it! It suits you and is catchy good job Tanjiro.  Last is Zenitzu then." 

Zenitzu flipped his board that had nice writing in it as he started to talk.  "I chose Zap for my name, " Zenitzu weekly says as he starts to walk back to his desk with Tanjiro following after.  "That is a good name, " Midnight says with a smile then looks at the time.  "Time for lunch then you'll come back and have your usual classes, so make sure to turn in your form to Sho tomorrow morning.  Off you go then, " Midnight says as she sits on the desk with her legs crossed. Everyone filed out of the room and went down to the cafeteria where the other classes also started to file in. 

Tanjiro and the other slayers grabbed their lunch and sat down at their normal table.  The day went on normally other than last classes they were told to pick interns and find where you want to go.  Tanjiro had many requests from places around Japan.  Zenitzu had very few requests and Inosuke had a few more than Zenitzu he would have had more if he wasn't so aggressive with everyone.  Giyu had a lot of votes he was pretty level-headed and ran through really fast like Tanjiro did. 

The class started to chat and share what options they have.   The group of 4 who sat with each other at the same table discussed their options.  "This is one way to get your options down what are you looking to train with yourself?" Giyu said as he seemed pretty sure of his choice.  "Someone who can help with combat!" Inosuke says rather loudly looking at his list.  "Gunman is who you want then.  I researched heroes on the intern list.  He's a specialist in hand-to-hand combat, " Giyu says looking to Zenitzu.  "Uh... Well, I would like a maybe something in physical training in the mountains or something since I am use to that terrain?" Zenitzu sure says passing his list to Giyu.