Chapter 25 : Yakumo

Years Ago

Yakumo was walking. She didn't knew where but she was walking. Somewhere she could rest and put her heart at rest.

Her clan. Kurama Clan. In every 1000 years there are born one person that inherits all talent of Genjutsu.

Their Genjutsu is second next to Uchiha Clan. But Yakumo is more different..Because she is "One" in 1000 years. Her Genjutsu is powerful enough to make things real.

Suppose..She puts someone into Genjutsu that makes him kill his own parents. The feeling is so real that a person can go mad.

The Effects in Genjutsu world will take place in physical world as well. She was born with a weak body but her Genjutsu power was on different level.

However..She had a "evil" consciousness..If not under control..It will kill Konaha.

Her mother and father were killed due to that evil consciousness. 

It's name is "Ido".

Kurenai Yuhi was assigned to teach her. Instead that bitch reported Fourth Hokage and attempted to seal her Charka.

Minato denied. He believed in her and said she could control powers but later.

She was walking towards park. It was almost night. 

She spotted a blondie boy. His ocean blue eye were filled with sadness. She walked to him and immediately knew he was Hokage's kid.

"Oi..Why are you sad?" asked  Yakumo. She expected a arrogant brat bragging about his father being Hokage or how is 'Toy' broke and he is pissed.

"Um..Don't you hate me..?" asked Naruto timidly. Yakumo was suprised. 

"No..I don't hate you." said Yakumo

'Naruto Uzumaki..The demon child..? How foolish..All I see is a lonely kid..'

"B-B-But I have.." said Naruto.

"Naruto." said Yakumo.

Naruto looked up at her.

"I know what is inside you." said Yakumo softly.

"T-The why don't y-you..sniff.." said Naruto as started sobbing. Yakumo bended her on knee and hugged him.

"Shh..You are not alone.." said Yakumo as she felt her eye wet.

Naruto cried loudly on her chest. Her clothes became wet. She didn't care. After a while Naruto calmed down.

"I am Yakumo Kurama..Nice to meet ya!" said Yakumo.

"I am Naruto-Oh you probably might know.." said Naruto.

"Yes..Ne Naruto..Let's go to my house. I will give you cake.." said Yakumo trying to cheer him up.

Naruto mouth instantly watered and Yakumo giggled and patted younger child.

"What about your famil-"

"They're not my family!" said Naruto darkly. Yakumo wasn't surprised. She was expecting this.

"I don't have a family.." said Naruto sadly.

Yakumo smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I will be your family.." said Yakumo. Naruto cold eye gained a bright light.