Chapter 12 : "Shoto Vs. Izuku!!"

"NOW LET'S GET INTO THE SEMI-FINALS!!" Present Mic yelled "FROM THE CLASS 1-A!  THE COLD PRINCE! SHOTO TODOROKI!!" Present Mic announced as they roared in anticipation

"NEXT UP! THE MYSTERY BOY FROM CLASS 1-B! IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

"GO MIDORI!!" Most of his Class yelled as he step to the ground while Todoroki glaring at him.

"Are you two ready?!" Midnight announced as they both nodded "Alright! Start!!"

Todoroki immediately shot a big ice glacier to him like he did to Sero.

They all shivered at the sudden cold yet again, they're jaws dropped at the floor.

As the both class was also stunned, meanwhile at the Class 1-B was worried about their mysterious President.

Midnight was about to announced when they heard a grumble, they all turned their head to the direction

The ice of glacier was shaking and can heard as they watching closely

He finally break free.

They all stunned at his sight, a lightning red vein was surrounded all over his body as his clothes was completely torn revealing his tone muscles causing the girls blush at the sight.

I swear this is part of the plot, but kink-

Anywho, Todoroki was shocked and iced him again but he only kick in response.

"Todoroki, use your full power...." Said Izuku seriously

"No!!" He provoked, he immediately ice towards to him as Izuku flip backward.

Todoroki rush towards to him as he ice him again, but he only dodged it.

He successfully punch Todoroki at the stomach making him stumble and grunt in pain.

Luckily Todoroki use his ice quirk, he almost ended up himself at the edge.

He hissed in pain as he weakly stand, shivering.

Izuku look at him and audibly sighed, "Todoroki you're shivering as fuck." He offended him.

"....What..." He whispered to himself, trying to stand but no avail. His legs were shaking in fear.

"I said you're shivering, everyone here giving all their best and yet your only using your half power?" Said Izuku, standing afar from him.

"....Just like I said, I'll never use his fire quirk." He look down at the ground, breathing furiously.

"What are you saying? Endeavour has his fire quirk called hellfire yours is half cold and half hot, and your saying that it's not your quirk?"

He gritted his teeth in frustration, he look up at the mask boy, the mysterious President of Class 1-B, "This fire belong to him, HIM!!" He raise his voice.

"Yes, it comes from him but you should know that it's yours already, your quirk your decision tell me Shoto Todoroki you wanna be a hero aren't you?" Izuku said, as a green lightning appeared through out his body.

Todoroki weakly stand, catching his breath to ease his panic. He didn't response as he take a fighting stance.

"Todoroki you haven't answer me!!" His voice getting louder.

He hesitated to answer as a memories of his bad and pathetic father haunts his own mind.

"SHOTO TODOROKI YOU WANT TO BE A HERO DON'T YOU?!" Izuku screamed, seemingly pissed at him cause he was blinded by hate.