𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

I was sitting at the table with my parents, we were supposed to be going to this house today. I wanted to tell them about the nightmare I had, but something was stopping me from doing it. In a blink of an eye, we were leaving for the house. I got into the backseat of the car, and waited. I looked out of the window until I fell asleep. I was woken up by a hault. "We're here." Dad said.

I got out of the car and looked up. My eyes went wide. It was the house that was in my nightmare. The flashbacks of the woman hanging from the tree came back. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom, who tapped me on the shoulder. "Come on."

I walked into the house to see a middle aged woman, greeting us in. "Hi, Carolyn. This is our daughter, Heather. She's going to be helping us." My dad said. The lady reached out her hand and I shook it. "Hello. I'm Carolyn. This is my husband, Roger." I saw a man wave.

"These are our girls, Andrea, Nancy, Christine, Cindy, and April." They all waved at me. I felt lightheaded, I felt a strong, dark presence. I grabbed ahold of something, trying to keep my balance. "Honey, you okay?" My dad asked. I nodded and tried to stabilize myself.

"Do you mind if I look around?" I asked. "No, not at all. Go ahead." Carolyn said. I walked down the hallway and noticed an open door. I opened the door wider and saw a cellar. I decided to go in. There was enough light for me to see inside. I walked down the stairs and a wave of fear rushed over me. Something bad had happened here.

I quickly tried to get out, the sense of fear getting stronger and stronger. I was at the top of the stairs until something dragged me down and shut the door. My only escape. I yelled in pain. I heard frantic footsteps running towards the room. The door burst open and the light beamed in. I couldn't move, I was in pain.

"Heather!" My dad said frantically while running down the stairs. He helped me up and got me up the stairs and out of the cellar. "What happened?" Roger asked. "Something dragged me down the stairs. There's something dangerous down there."

My mom had explained to me what had been happening to the family. About how Carolyn has bruises everywhere, photos being knocked over. I felt horrible for them. They were in complete fear. My parents decided to bring me to a doctor, to see if I had any serious injuries. I had a bruised rib and a couple of scratches here and there, but besides that, I was okay. My mom also told me about Rory. Rory was a friend of the youngest Perron, April. She said that you could see Rory behind you by using a toy. Rory had to be a spirit.

My parents decided to take me home, to rest. I would be in pain for a few days. I heard the door open and saw Drew run into the living room. "Heather! I heard what happened, are you okay?" I nodded and tried to adjust myself but ended up hurting even more. "Hey, hey, hey. Relax. You just fell down a staircase a few hours ago."

My nanna then came in with an ice pack. "Here, Heather. Put it on your rib. It'll help reduce the pain." I took the ice pack and put it on the area where my rib was. "Thank you, Nanna."

Drew sat in a seat next to me. "What happened?" The moment was so clear in my mind. "I was searching this cellar of the house." I said. "I felt something there. Something dangerous. I tried to get out but as I was about to leave, something grabbed my leg. The door slammed shut and locked."

As I was talking, I heard the tape recording of dad's interview with Carolyn, but her voice was replaced with wails and moans. "I'll go back to my apartment now, Heather. Goodnight, and be careful!" He said.

"I will, I promise." He kissed my forehead and then left. I was in shock. My cheeks turned red.