𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

TOMIOKA'S POV

'Can she chill I ate the cookie and I'm eating another one right now' I thought raising my eyebrow.

We all kept eating the cookies until there was one left. "You can have the last one" Y/n signed. Shinobu gave me a death glare.

"You can have the last one" I said. She took the last one and zoned out while looking at a butterfly.

"So Tomioka you like cookies now huh!" Shinobu said. "I guess" I said. 'This is the only time I'm kind of glad that Shinobu forced me to eat something' I thought.

"Shinobu thank you for the tea and cookies I feel energized now" Y/n signed. Shinobu's eye widened for a sec.

"Well I'm glad I could be of service" Shinobu said. 'Is she okay she looks a little too energized' I thought looking at Y/n.

Y/n kept fiddling with her finger and rocking back and forth. "Y/n go run around for a while" Shinobu said.

Y/n quickly stood up and went over to where the flowers were. "I put poison in the tea" Shinobu said.

I turned to look at her. "What?" I said. "It was for you but then she suddenly took it" Shinobu said.

"Then what kind of poison makes you run around like that" I said raising my eyebrow. "Um nightshade... I put four servings of berries in your cup" Shinobu said.

'It's not effecting her and that's obviously bad... she might start suspecting that something is wrong with Y/n' I thought.

"I don't know I usually throw it up so maybe she will" I said. "Right maybe" Shinobu said. We looked over at Y/n when we heard she stopped running.

She looked like she was looking at something but then she ran back to us and sat down.

Y/N'S POV

I ran back to Shinobu and Tomioka and sat down then looked back at the shadow standing in the far corner of the garden.

"Y/n are you okay?" Shinobu asked. I nodded not taking my eyes off of the shadow. Until a hand waved in front of me causing me to blink.

"Don't touch her" Shinobu mouthed to Tomioka. "I didn't" Tomioka mouthed back. I looked back to see the shadow was gone.

'Weird but oddly familiar' I thought. I furrowed my eyebrows and put the blindfold on. "Y/n don't put that on you might trip or fall" Shinobu said.

"Are you serious?" I signed. "Fine" Shinobu said. "What do you mean fine? fine go fall on your face?" Tomioka said.

I stood up and started running over to the flowers.

SHINOBU'S POV

"The poison should've taken affect by now" I said. "I dunno maybe she's a mutant" Tomioka said.

"No she's not" I said. "Then I guess it didn't work on her" Tomioka said. "I'm glad" I said smiling.

"You're a horrible caretaker" Tomioka said. "Why are you acting like your any better one minute with her and you'll lose her" I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you saying that from experience?" He said. "UH NO!" I said crossing my arms. "Plus it she loves me so that proves I'm a good caretaker" I said.

"That doesn't mean you're a good caretaker" Tomioka said. "Hmm well she always trusts me" I said.

"Sure" Tomioka said. "Yeah that's what I thought" I said. "Okay" He said. "Don't believe me! I'll prove it!" I said.

"Y/n!" I yelled calling her over. She ran over and sat down. "Who do you like better me or Tomioka?" I asked.