0.11: TAPE 11

tony: oh good the two lovers are back. L.L.- oh great

loki has a mischievous smile plastered on his face as tony pops in the tape and jumps back into his seat.

y/n: loki laufeyson...god of mischief. fuck...you really do live up to that name dont you?

loki: of course i do

y/n: you kidnapped me. mind controlled me. after every thing i had been through with hydra? good lord you have no compassion for anyone. i'm not your friend, or anything. you think that you're the man. i think therefore i am. you had all of these- odd sayings? and i mean god, all i could think is "what the hell are you talking about?" you had my pretty name constantly in your mouth.

loki: i'd like something else in your mouth y/n he says muffled.

tony: what the actual fuck?

steve: thor get your brother in check

bucky: shut the hell up greasy idiot.

y/n: we are not the same with or without. don't talk about me like you might know how i feel. "the top of your world!" she uses air quotes loki, your world isn't real. your worlds an ideal.

tony: thank you, god.

loki gets a slightly disappointed look on his face.

y/n: so you have fun, i really couldn't care less. you should give asgard my best! but remember i'm not your friend. i'm nothing to you. i don't want anyone to ever put your name next to mine we are on different levels.

loki: oh this girl...bad news

y/n: but i wanna be nice enough, no one calls your bluff because their scared of you. but news flash, i'm not. loki you are so used to everyone being so afraid of you. so- the word isn't ignorant...it's something greater than that. i don't know what it is. but you are evil. to the core of your godly being. it's like it's your birth right. but listen up, that's what everyone tells you right?

loki: right

no one even understands why he's talking to the screen. it's not like she can hear him.

y/n: you know what...you are evil, but with a good cause maybe? god i've ran this over and over again in my head- your father. he was... not a very good man. trust me i get it.

thor: is she seriously talking about odin like that?

y/n: and i know thor is probably squirming in his pants right now because i just said his father was a bad man. and thor might not see it because- because he was the golden child. you watched everything get snatched from right under you.

loki's eyes shoot to thor's before they go to the ground with tears. they dart to the screen when he hears her voice again.

y/n: some part of me thinks you're a horrible man. but some fucked up part of me thinks that you're not the villain. you're just a guy with a lot of issues. you used me as a pawn in your game. goodbye loki.

loki: is it bad i'm still so intrigued?

clint: yes it is

everyone's head turn to his. clint hadn't spoken the whole day. probably between him and pietro were the main reasons y/n was dead.

sam: well at least she was smart. put the brothers right after another