26

"Dinner's ready everybody!" Jin exclaimed as he puts down the dishes on the dining table. He just finished cooking dinner and was now starving.

The first thing he encounters was the maknaes fighting over who gets to be in the kitchen first. Followed by the laughing Y/N and Hoseok from behind them. Jin smiled. This is the life he wanted. To be with Y/N and everybody else. No more.

"I won!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out like a kid before earning a glare from the other two. They were always like this, teasing each other.

Taehyung pouted. "Not fair. He always wins."

Y/N laughed before ruffling Taehyung's hair with her delicate hands. "That's okay Tae. You will still always win in my heart." She winked and everybody else gasped, including Taehyung who was in a blushing mess.

"Hey, that's not allowed! Why does he get a pickup line and I don't!" Jimin pouted resulting her in trying her best not to burst out laughing.

"Don't worry you all will always have a special place in my heart." Y/N smiled despite her cheeks starting to heat up.

Everyone laughed when Jimin's pout got replaced with a cute eye smile. "That's better," he muttered before calling Yoongi and Namjoon to go downstairs to eat.

When the two arrived in the kitchen, they glanced at everybody with a frowning foreheads. "What happened? And why is everybody looking like a tomato?" Yoongi inquired as he slowly sat down beside Y/N.

Hoseok shook his head. "Oh, nothing. It was Y/N's fault for us looking red as heck right now."

Y/N threw a defensive look as everybody else in the kitchen laughed at it. "Pardon?" She shot a brow. "I didn't do anything!" She exclaimed while laughing.

Jin stared at them with a huge smile on his lips. If only this can happen every single day of his life. He would be on Cloud 9 already.

"Okay, okay." Jin interrupted while half-laughing also. "Let's go eat first before you tease each other." He chuckled.

And dinner went like that. A few jokes. Some tease the others. And laughter from across the dining room wall. It was a happy moment because they were complete. The seven of them, plus the girl they truly cared about.

"Should we watch another movie again like we did yesterday?" Taehyung inquired as they all plop down on the couch. This time, they all take turns on who takes a seat beside Y/N.

Yoongi nodded. "Sure. We don't have anything to do anyway," he replied. "Besides, this is our bonding time with each other, am I right?"

Everyone agreed to Yoongi's words and focused on the television instead. They all suggested watching a horror movie since it was nighttime and it would be much more fun. And as you expected, the living room was full of screams, laughter, and squeals.

Let's just say all of them were scared at this point. Nobody would even deny that.

After the movie ended, they told Y/N that they would be all sleeping in her room which earned a few agreements from the others. But then they realized they would be interrupting you so they took back what they said.

"You know what I'm a real man. I can sleep alone," Jimin declares as he quickly ran to his room without looking back.

"He didn't even say good night to Y/N. How rude." Jin tsk-ed as he shook his head in disappointment.

Y/N laughed but it was okay. She was still grateful to have these boys in her life despite the teasings that they do. She yawned, feeling kind of sleepy from all the things happening each day.