Alone

Author's note: yA SMUT DELIVERY IS HERE WITH EXTRA SAUCE ON THE SIDE

× • × • ×

" Got it, (l/n) ? " Still towering above her, Levi's hand found its place curling up around her neck like fine jewelry just to be surprisingly welcomed by a willing little nod while her body slowly shifted on the spot, bringing her legs back into a kneeling down position, feet nicely tucked underneath her bare rear and the thin sheets barely covering an inch of her anymore.

From the Corporal's point of view, this simple gesture was a whole torture on itself and his jaw slightly tightens as if trying to stiffen an angry grunt, making his brows knit at the middle with that characteristic piercing glare of his.

" Yes, sir. " Even though she was genuinely not trying to sound seductive but merely obedient, that was arousing enough for him.

Cold morning breeze seeping through the cracks on the windows and from underneath the door, making the little hairs on her bare arms and legs to stand up in goosebumps as well as making her nipples perk up but when she tried to bring arms around herself for minimum warmth, Levi began to undo his own uniform. Right there. Right in front of her.

The view was a whole private show even if he just stood there, as stern as always, long digits unhooking every button to reveal the pale defined skin underneath, creamy and inviting, showing how his chest rose and fell with every breath and every little dark hair starting to gather down the mark of his zipper to reveal a trail in between the v-line formed by his hipbones and muscles. Every dent and curve of his muscles making her mouth water, but never as much as when his semi hard-on hung there without an ounce of shame or shyness, thick all the way to the tip and absolutely inviting.

He seemed to find amusement in how she devoured him with her eyes from head to toe, wondering how many times she had pictured this in the midst of her nighttime routine. And even if he was no stranger to people swooning over him at this point, he simply felt different about her for some unknown reason.

" Having fun staring, stalker ? "

It was oddly satisfying when he referred to her with any other nickname but her plain last name, it felt more... Intimate even if he was teasing or trying to be mean.

And to his amusement from the unexpected, she shot a glance up at him and eagerly nodded with the tiniest mischievous grin, not a sexual one, but the one a child would do when caught doing something they're not supposed to do but don't regret doing.

That goddamned expression made the corner of his lips twitch, almost unable to hold back a grin but before he could be caught doing so, he proceeded with the next step of his impromptu plan.

" You're going to look at me in the eye and tell me what you were thinking about when staring at me. " Every word specially tailored to make her cheeks burn and her teeth to sink into the flesh of her inner cheek.

" I... " The hardest part of that task was definitely to stare at him while admitting her thoughts out loud, making her stutter here and there, having to glup down her shaky voice and fidgeting with the edge of the bedsheet over her lap. " I thought about that angry expression you have... It makes my knees go weak. When you speak up and command something, I want to obey every single word you say. I thought about kissing you over and over again... I wanted to kiss you until my jaw ached, I... I wanted you to pull on my hair and tell me you think I'm pretty. "

It made his heart bang loud against his ribcage because it wasn't something as shallow and simple as fucking her hard, she was dying to submit herself to him and it made his heart ache. Levi realized how badly she wanted him, not only sexually, but she truly wanted him; and he had no idea how to process that thought.

In a split of a second, she was shoved back onto the bed with his frame pouncing on her like a wild animal who instead of attacking the throat first, went for the mouth, diving into hers with hunger, sinking fingers so hard into the skin of her hips and chest, it ensured future purplish marks all over.

There's quiet whimpering floating in the air and filling his ears, just encouraging his kisses to travel south, adding bites along the way, yet not simple gentle biting, no, Levi Ackerman sunk rows of teeth hard enough to make her yelp in pain, squirming in between the mattress and his body, rolling her head back and squeezing eyes shut, just to have that little torture repeated over and over with each new spot he chose along her chest, breasts, ribs and abdomen, making her torso look as if a wolf pack had tried to rip her to pieces.

By the time he is already at her left hipbone and glancing up, (y/n) is already trying to catch her breath just from the sore and throbbing patches of tortured skin. Glossy begging eyes encouraging him to continue but all he does is shake his head once.

" Beg. Out loud. "

And the whiny noise given in response earned a harsh squeeze of her thigh, just as a warning.

" Would you please... Please... Kiss me between my legs ? " She could barely put one word after the other to make herself understood but that seemed to be enough for Levi since, without a word, his head sunk in between her thighs, giving one long dragged out lick upwards, from her entrance all the way to the clit, repeating the same motion a few times before settling for her puffy bud to lap at it with the same hunger his Commander did the night before.

The mere memory of him tasting her before he could do so fueled him enough to go rougher and more eager with his tongue, making a mess out of the poor girl trying not to break her spine with how much she was contorting off the bed, desperately gripping onto his hair and for some reason he allowed her to do so, to mess his hair, to pull on it, just to feel her trembling hold and her fingers twitch against his scalp whenever he found a new pleasant rhythm to lick to.