29

"You look so beautiful

"You look so beautiful."

It was finally the day of the wedding at the Beverly Hills Hotel, and everyone was socializing for cocktail hour. Shantey hair was done in a Gatsby updo with a flapper headband to match the weddings theme, wearing a breathtaking gown that has full beige lining atop and sheer overlay that features muted floral embroidery and mesmerizing gold sequins, the snug and skirt slit over the left leg enhanced the sexy, feminine style. The gold metallic leather stiletto Gianvito Rossi sandals have her four inches taller than her usual five-foot-two stature.

The maid of honor and bridesmaids all matched.

Shantey faced her husband, smiling softly. Tae matched the groomsmen, wearing a black slim-fit Hugo Boss tuxedo and Salvatore Ferragamo 'Alessio' suede loafers. Shantey reached up, gently shifting his bow tie straight. "And you are so handsome," she responded.

"Champagne?" he offered.

Shantey welcomed the champagne flute. "Thank you baby," The couple both sipped on the white sparkling wine and held intent gazes. Pulling it away from their mouths in unison, they both grinned.

"Wanna tell me bout y'all bachelorette party?"

"Depends," She smirked, planting the champagne flute on the table beside them. "Are you gonna tell me about y'all bachelor party?"

They narrowed their eyes at each other challengingly, then laughed.

"Can I have everyone's attention!" DJ CallieP announced in the microphone, quieting the chatter immediately. "I want everyone to give a  hand to Mr. and Mrs. Toby Booker!"

The instrumental of the new bride's favorite song—'Movies' by Ashanti, start playing around the reception hall and the bride and groom came in, getting immediate applause. Anicia done a dress swap, donning her post-ceremony gown. It was a jaw dropping Cavalli Couture Chantilly lace dress with a gorgeous low-cut back, her protruding belly visible. She kept to the theme herself, with her hair-styled in the Gatsby flapper-esque soft waves.

During the newlyweds grand entrance Toby couldn't keep his eyes off Anicia. They were in love. The newlyweds took the dance floor to 'She Got Her Own' by Ne-Yo. After, the married couple were seated at the head of the table to listen to the toasts.

"Man, what can I say bout Toby..." Tae cleared his throat and snickered. "I can say he a hard ass and a drill sergeant. Boy had me up at the crack of dawn, running and lifting weights, even on school nights. I can't even count how many times Momma cussed 'em out for havin' her baby boy so sore." The crowd laughed, "But on a serious note, everything he do, he do it with his heart. And when it came to Anicia, it was no woman that ever compared to the amount of love he has for her. And when I heard she was back in his life, I knew it was the universe bringing these two soulmates together. I'm happy to call you my sister Cece. Welcome back to the fam."