Part IV

Ally's POV

It's graduation day today, and I'm so fucking excited.

I feel like I've been waiting for this day for forever. It's been a long four years, and today is the most content I've been. I have Harry, I'm moving onto bigger and better things.....I'm finally happy.

My Harry baby is the valedictorian, and I couldn't be any more proud of him. We've spent the last few weeks together, going over his speech, working on his stutter. It always gets worse when he's nervous or flustered and he's been stressed because he doesn't want to blow it on stage with the whole school and their families watching him.

I'm so proud of him though. There is no one else who deserves this more than him, and he knows it too. When he found out, he came bounding up to my locker, slipping his hands around my waist from behind and squeezing me tightly whispering a "g-guess what?" Into my ear giddily.

I turned around and whispered "what?" Unable to contain my smile at the sight of his. It was addicting, and seeing him happy made me happy. He's so beautiful it just makes me want to smother him with compliments all the time.

Plus, I love seeing him blush.

This past month hasn't been the easiest, but Harry's made it worth it. I lost all my friends, or as Harry said, "t-they lost you." They couldn't get over the fact that I was with Harry and not Matt. I had a huge blowout with Kelly in the middle of the halls after school a few weeks ago after she made a snide remark about Harry's....parts.

I had already had a bad day that day, I had gotten my period just before lunch and my cramps were unruly. Harry was being such a sweetheart though, he had bought me my favourite chocolate bar from the cafeteria and during lunch, he took me to his car and let me sit on his lap while he pressed his warm hands against my lower stomach underneath my shirt, as some form of a heating pad.

"I-I don't like this, seeing you i-in pain. It kind of f-freaks me out." He had muttered into my neck, making me chuckle. He's just so sweet.

Kelly's comment had pushed me over the edge and made me slam my locker door shut, gaining her attention. "What's your fucking problem?" I snapped, feeling Harry's presence come up behind me, "keep his name out of your mouth."

Kelly had only given me a malicious smirk back, happy that she had managed to finally get under my skin. A crowd had formed around us and I could feel Harry's hand trembling against my lower back, making me feel guilty. I knew he hated attention, and I had just put us right in the middle of it.

"Are you actually going to stand here and tell me that you're with Harry because you like him? C'mon Ally, you cannot be fucking serious. Harry? It's no secret that you're just sleeping with him since no one else will."

A collective round of gasps echoed around us, making me feel like we were in some damn soap opera. Harry's hand fisted the bottom of my shirt but I was too scared to look at his face.

I actually laughed at Kelly's words, amused by the fact that she thought she bothered me in the slightest by what she said. It bothers me that I was friends with her at one point, or at least considered her my friend. Makes me think about what type of person I am, and how Harry saw through all of that.

"Actually," I had started, taking a step closer to her, "you might want to check Jason's recent messages. Your new little boytoy seems more than eager for me to fuck him again, but that doesn't seem to be right because like you said, no one wants to sleep with me. Weird."

I know Harry heard every word I said, but I wasn't bothered by it because he already knew Jason was trying to hit me up. He was with me when I had gotten the messages, and I made no attempts to hide it from him. I don't want secrets between us.