You/Kirari Momobami - Away Part 2

As soon as Kirari hung up with Sayaka, she ordered the pilot to turn back the helicopter

As soon as Kirari hung up with Sayaka, she ordered the pilot to turn back the helicopter. Both sisters were sick with worry for you after Sayaka had given them a call that she had taken you to the hospital. She refused to give Kirari any details other than to come back to the city.

"Do you think (y/n) is okay?"

"(y/n) is strong. She'll get through this.....I know she will."

For the rest of the way back, the two sisters kept quiet. They were both lost in their own thoughts. Ririka kept thinking about how she should've stayed with you while Kirari tried to think about everything but you. She thought about the reunion they were going to miss, all the paperwork that Sayaka was going to have to deal with because of her absences, the meetings that she would need to attend when school resumed, and other things until there was nothing else to think about but you. She knew that there was two ways to cure the illness. The first one involved having you confess to who you have feelings for and have them return your feelings. The second one involved a painful surgery that would cost millions and the possibility of dying on the operating table was an 80%.

Kirari would gladly pay for the surgery but she knew that you would never allow it. It pained her to think that she had a way of saving you only for you to turn down her help. If only she was the one you had feelings for.

X

All three of them are waiting outside your room as your nurse helped you through another coughing fit.

"Since I called you, they've been getting worse. The doctors told me that surgery is no longer an option. I tried convincing her but she wouldn't listen. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Sayaka. There's still some time. Maybe we can convince her to tell us so we can threaten whoever she likes into giving her a fake confession."

"Kirari, I don't (y/n) would want that."

"I don't care what she wants, Ririka. I'm not letting her die."

Ririka shocked to hear this. She hadn't expected for her to going through great lengths to save you. Sayaka and Ririka watched as Kirari walked in your room after the nurse left.

"Sayaka, what isn't Kirari telling me?"

"W..what? I..I don't know what you mean, Vice President."

Sayaka skin turns whiter at the expression Ririka was giving her. It reminded her of the one that Kirari reserved for when she was truly angry at someone.

"I'm not stupid. Kirari and (y/n) are hardly friends. They tolerate each other but with the way she's been acting, I feel like she's hiding something from me."

"The President is not hiding anything. I can assure you."

"And I can assure you that I'll make your life a living hell if you don't tell me what's going on. Kirari wouldn't be able to save you after I'm done with you."

"She's in love with (y/n)!"

"What?! That's not trued. The two of you are dating. How can you say that? I don't have time for you stupid games, Sayaka. My best friend could die at any moment....please, just tell me what Kirari is hiding."

Sayaka sighs as she looks at you and Kirari quietly talking amongst each other.

"The President and I made a deal. I would pretend to be her girlfriend to make (y/n) jealous and I...well I didn't ask for anything. I'm happy to help the President in any way that she needs me."

Ririka's eyes widen as the last piece of the puzzle was revealed. Without saying anything to the secretary, she rushes inside your room.

"It's Kirari, isn't it!? She's the one that you could never confess to because she was with someone?"

At that moment, you honestly felt like the disease would finally kill you. With the way that Kirari was looking at you, you knew she would never return your feelings.

"Is my sister telling the truth, (y/n)"

Kirari simply asks you. It was difficult to figure out what she was thinking with the neutral expression she had.

"Kirari, I..."

"Tell me the truth. I'll know if you're lying."

"Yes. She's telling the truth. I'm sorry, Kirari. I never meant to put you in such a difficult position. I know you're with Sayaka..."

Kirari cups your cheeks and pulls you in for a kiss. The effects of the kiss are immediately felt as you suddenly feel 100x lighter.

"I was never with Sayaka, (y/n). I only pretended to be with her to make you jealous. I wanted for you to ask me out. I suppose that things would've gone better if I had been the one to ask you out."

"You think?"

She smiles and pulls you in for another kiss.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I never meant to put you through that pain."

"It's okay, Kirari."

Happy to see that you were now okay, Ririka pushed her sister off of you and pulled you in to a hug.

"I was so scared, (y/n). I thought you were going to die"

She was incredibly strong and her hold on you was incredibly tight. You couldn't breathe.

"Ri....I'll die...if you don't let go."

Leaving you to deal with Ririka, Kirari headed outside to thank Sayaka.

X

"You were right, Sayaka. I should've listened to you."

"Again."

Kirari sighs and continues to repeat her words. It pained her to admit she was wrong but it was the truth. If she had listened to Sayaka, you wouldn't have been in pain for weeks.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Yumeko Jabami - Ring

Kirari Momobami - Change Part 2

Yumeko Jabami - Sleep

Sachiko J... - Old

Miroslava .... - Together

Ririka Momobami - Goddess

Midari I... - Detention

--------------