𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

∗

And rather sooner than later. It had been almost three months since Aelianna and Benedict became husband and wife.

That morning she woke up without Benedict by her side, she knew her period was coming in that week but when all week straight she woke up in finding a clean bed she knew she was with a child.

"Benedict?" She asked from the hallway. Voices where heard all around the drawing room, she didn't know if she wanted to cry or celebrate but either way she just wanted to Benedict to hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay. "Benedict?" She called again but gain no response, she slowly walked into the drawing room seeing Benedict's family chatting on the room.

"Benedict?" She asked with a forced smile, she just wanted to cry.

"Darling! You're awake." He said while standing up from his seat on the couch and coming closer to Aelianna, pecking her lips afterwards. "We have visits." He smiled, glad that finally his family was a there.

"I see that." She responded harshly. She didn't meant to be rude but her patience was over the edge.

He looked around the room and then focused his attention on her. "Lia, is everything alright?"

But she couldn't respond because Violet appeared on the doorframe, her left hand holding a plate of  biscuits and on the other hand a pot of tea. "Aelianna, Darling. How is married life treating you?" She smiled sweetly, setting the biscuits and tea on the table. "You need to tell me everything!" Violet grabbed softly her arm and started chatting with the girl, but Benedict could see that she didn't wanted to be there, and she did it wanted to be rude towards his mother.

When Aelianna and Violet finished chatting, well after Violet asked Aelianna a bunch of questions and she responded she made her way out of the room. It was a sudden movement so everyone was confused.

Benedict cleared his throat, "if you'll excuse me." He said, exiting the room and following Elia who was exiting the principal door.

"Lia?" He asked but she didn't heard him. "Lia! Wait a second!"  She abruptly turned around facing her husband. "Where are you going darling?"

"I- I need some air." She breathed, "I'll come back home at night."

Benedict was more than confuse on his wife sudden attitude, but he let her be. He nodded and Elia proceed to walk out of the gate towards the market.
She just needed to clear her head.

"Good evening Aelianna." Lady Danbury said. Elia jumped a little scared, she never saw Lady Danbury there.

"Lady Danbury, You scared me." Elia said while placing a hand on her fast beating heart.

"What about some tea?" The old lady proposed knowing that Aelianna needed someone to talk to. "The carriage is not that far, come on dear!"

"Benedict is everything alright? We're is Aelianna?" Violet asked once Benedict returned to the drawing room.

"She went to take a walk." He commented faster than he should, his mother gave him a look, "she needed more ingredients for her recipes." He smiled nervously.

His mother raised an eyebrow, "well we were talking about the ball Daphne and Simon are going to host."

Benedict sighed, he place a forced smile on his lips and took a sit next to Haycinth. "Great." He murmured to himself, closing his eyes in the process.

On the other hand Aelianna was sited across from Lady Danbury, her hands were sweaty and trembling, she passed her hand in her dress trying to dry the sweat but it was in vain. Just like when she picked up her tea, her hands were trembling so much that she thought there was an earthquake, so she left her tea. And it got cold.

"Darling, are you alright?" Lady Danbury spoke softly, she locked preoccupied. "You haven't even take a sip from your tea."

Aelianna opened her mouth to let the words come about but it was just silence. So instead of talking she just burst out crying.

Lady Danbury was heartbroken seeing the girl she really cared about cry like that, it was something she never expected from Elia.

"Aelianna?" Lady Danbury spoke quietly.

"I am with a child!" Elia blurt out. "I'm so so scared, But I don't want anyone to know." Her eyes widening. "Please lady Danbury don't tell anyone!"

When lady Danbury first heard those worlds left her mouth she was really happy for her and Benedict, but seeing Elia react that way she thought it was a bad thing.

"Oh! Don't worry my child." She sweetly cared Aelianna's long brown hair. "Your secret is safe with me." And it was. Se was keeping her promise.

At night when Elia returned home, Benedict sited on the bottom stairs waiting for her. Both hands placed on his head.

"Benny?" She asked.

"Lia! Oh my sweet sweet Lia." He said while approaching her, hugging her and kissing her in a sweet but desperate way. "I'm sorry, I should come with you. I should have listen to you."

"Benny, it's all right." She smiled softly. "I was with Lady Danbury."

"You were?"

"Yes, we were discussing some situations." She moved closer to him. "And talking about discussing's, I need to talk to you."

Aelianna took Benedict's hand in hers and lead him to the nursery while she talked, "Three months ago I showed you this room." She started.

"Yes you did. Lia?" He asked confused.

She sighed happily. "Now only have to wait seven."

"Seven?" He asked more confused. But then he got along. "Oh, Oh! Oh! Seven months! You're pregnant?"

"Yes, I am." She smiled.