8. Movie Night

As we park in front of a beautiful two story brick house, I'm amazed of how beautiful it is

As I'm looking at the house in awn, I don't even realize that Grayson is already on my side opening my door

I get out of the car and look back at the house, "You guys have a beautiful house." I say flashing him a smile.

He looks down at me and his eyes soften, "Thank you sweetheart." He says while taking my hand on his and we begin walking.

As we open the front door I hear Shawn and Mia screaming at each other.

"We're not watching a horror movie big head." I hear Shawn tell Mia.

"And we're also not watching a Disney movie dickhead" Mia says. As we enter the living room I see Shawn with his hands on his hips glaring down at Mia and her doing the same thing.

Sarah and Matthew are sitting next to each other eating popcorn while watching the two siblings scream at each other.

Shawn is the first one to see us, and when he does, he comes running to me and gives me a big hug, making me freeze.

"My savior" he sighs while hugging me, making my eyes widen. "Tell that girl with a big head that Disney movies are so much better than those shit ass horror movie." He says while pointing at Mia.

Mia glares at him, "I told you to stop calling me that you bitch." She screams and jumps at Shawn making both of them fall on the ground, and they start wrestling, and if Grayson didn't hold me I would probably be on the ground with them.

I watch them with my mouth open and wide eyes, and look up at Greyson to see him watching the two siblings kill each other Unamused, like he sees this everyday.

"Come on sweetheart." Grayson says while putting his hand on my lower back, leading us to the couch.

Sarah look at me smirking "Hello Lili, how was your day?" She ask while wiggling her eyebrows.