Third Muster: Chapter 56

***

***

Jennie scrumbles back, away from Yeora. She didn't summon death but this is so much worse than what she had anticipated.

Yeora rose from the ground. Her nails longer, her fangs protruding, her hair floating in the air with her. Her wound is still there but her heart is no longer beating. Black aura is casted over her.

She's no longer Yeora.

Jennie is shaking in fear and before Yeora could even strike thunder into her, Yoongi pulls her away.

Yeora is not herself anymore.

Darkness has consumed her.

Yoongi covers Jennie's mouth behind a large rock. Jennie comtinues to shake, her tears flowing.

Yeora goes away and into the battle field. Burning everything as she floats away. Purple fire starts to spread.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks his wife.

"She, she killed herself to save us. This is her last resort not summoning death. Yeora is dead. That is no longer Yeora," Jennie speaks the truth.

"We need to warn them," Yoongi said.

When they arrived at the battle field, they're too late.

"Yeora!" Jimim screamed at her.

She looks a lot diffeent but Jimin knows it's her. Yeora looks his way and shives him back making Jimin hit the ground loudly.

Taahyung's eyes widens and flies to Jimin to save him. "Get down Jimin," he whispers.

Jimin looked confused but he did anyways as they both duck behind a large boulder.

Selene decided to speak.

"Wow! I think you've gone mad!" She starts laughing.

Yeora's head whips to her direction and with full speed goes to her location. Her hand wraps around her throat and puts Selene up. With all her might, Selene tries to pry Yeora's hand away from her neck but she can't. She looks into her white eyes and screams.

She knew she'll be dead.

Any minute now.

"What happened to her?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"I believe Yeora killed herself," Teahyung answers without looking at Jimin.

"What?!" Jimin asksnin alarm.