Part 18

ARMY!!!!!!

IT'S BTS 8th ANNIVERSARY 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Happy BTS day to all armys😊😊😊

IT'S BEEN 8 YRS....

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY!!!💜💜💜

WORLD'S BIGGEST FANDOM!!!

SO let's go to the story...
----------------------------
AT TAEHYUNG'S PARENT'S HOUSE

Taehyung Pov

When I came here by carrying her in bridal style, my mom came to me worriedly.

Mom: Omg Tae! What happened to her?
Me:Mom I will tell you. But before that I will leave her in our guest room.(after leaving her)...Mom~ (explained everything)
Mom:Tae, first of all you should not over worked her and next without hearing her explanation, you should have not told her to resign. You already know about her. She is not that kind of girl who mess up with work.
Me:Mom, I too know that mom. But at that time I was not in the right state of mind. I still couldn't believe that she damaged the file.
Mom: Tae, why not you go and check your office cctv?  So that you can know what actually happened there.
Me:Yes mom you are right. Wait I will call one of my staffs to send me the footage.

 After calling..

Me: Mom, he said he will send the footage in few mins.
Mom:Hmm. 

Doctor came

Mom: Doctor she is in this room. (while showing the room)

..AFTER EXAMINING HER...

Doctor: Nothing serious. She looks pale. Seems like she didn't take proper food for past few days. You should take care of her by giving her proper food and then she will become normal.

We nodded and he left.

Me:Mom, it's all because of me. I overworked her and due to that she didn't eat properly- (notification) Mom I think he sent me the footage.
Mom: Let's see that. 

After watching it.

Mom: Tae who was that girl?
Me:She is Jessica but why she did that? I am now regretting what I said and did to Y/N. (lil teary)
Mom: Tae,come with me.(balcony)

Me: What happened mom?
Mom: Tae, answer my question honestly. (I nodded) Do you love Y/N?
Me:(shocked)Mom-
Mom: Answer me Tae.I can see it in your eyes that you love her. Don't you?
Me:I.....I.....(looking down)
Mom: Tae look at me.I haven't seen your concern to anyone other than us. But today, I saw how worried you are for her. 

I just looked at hernot knowing what to answer. 

Mom: Tae, when you see her with any other men do you get angry?
Me:Yes. (nodding head)
Mom: Tae, you are loving her without even knowing. Don't miss her. She is a very nice girl. (I nodded) Think about it and confess to her before it gets late. (she left)

I looked at the sky. She is right. I am in love with her. I will confess to you soon, Kim Y/N.

NEXT MORNING.

Y/N POV

I woke up from my deep sleep when the sunlight hit my face. I looked around to find myself in an unknown room. I panicked and started to remember the incident that happened last evening in the office. I remembered all of that. But how I ended up here? That's when the door unlocked and I saw Mr.Kim leaning on the door and looking at me. 

What is he doing here? Wait. Is this his house-

Mr.Kim:Good morning Y/N.

He called me by my name for the first time. May be its because I am no more his employee.

Mr.Kim:How are you feeling now?
Y/N:Fine. How I came here?
Mr.Kim:Oh you just blacked out in my office so I took you here and I called the doctor to check on you. He said that you are not taking your meals properly. Why?

How can he ask that when he is himself the reason for my state?

Y/N: Because of work. 

-Silence-

Y/N: Ok then I will take my leave. Thank you for taking care of me, Mr.Kim.

I stood up and was about to leave when

Mr.Kim:WAIT! Umm I got to know that Jessica was the one who damaged the file. So you can rejoin tomorrow. (small smile)

I CAN'T JOIN THE COMPANY AFTER WHAT HE DID AND SAID THAT MUCH TO ME. 

Even though it was not his fault,he should have at least checked before saying bad about me and asking me to resign. I TOO HAVE SELF RESPECT. So

Y/N: SORRY MR.KIM....I WILL NEVER EVER JOIN THAT COMPANY AGAIN...(when i said that the smile on his face disappeared)

-----to be continued-----

HEY READERS..hope u like today's part..
It's just an imagination...
Don't take it seriously...

Fell free to share ur ideas..
DON'T BE A SILENT READER...
If u ended up liking this part..
Vote🌟🌟
Comment 👇👇
Follow for the updates 😊

SO.....as a change I thought of asking u some questions...coz only reading is boring...so what about asking something???

So ur first question goes here...
👇                                 
👇
👇
👇
    🌟🌟IN WHICH YEAR U BECAME AN ARMY???😉😉🌟🌟

Comment here👉👉
-------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

       I don't think it will be tough to answer this question

       I am waiting for ur response....💜💜💜💜
......

Bye 👋
.......

Have a nice day