~FIFTY(I)~

You don't need to like the song, it's just the whole song vibe goes with this chapter.

Pure fun and happiness everyone deserves after all of those hectic days.

And I love these Queens❤️

~~**~~

"Are we seriously doing this?" I cautiously asked out wide awake from my slumber as Lenna vigorously nodded her head pulling me inside the parking area of my home. I looked back over Bella and Althea as the two of them showcased the similar widest grins like Lenna.

It's literally 6 past 15 am in the morning now. I was peacefully sleeping after one week of torture named shopping.The first day I was optimistic about shopping for first time and had imagined it won't be that bad to just pick up a bridal gown, since I'm not picky.

But oh boy, I was so wrong to think that.

I couldn't choose a single one, thanks to the glamourous boutique shops Lenna took me.First day, I was ready to cry out at my indecisive ass.And that's how, after three days of roaming and cursing Lenna for taking me into so many shops and confusing me more, I finally fixed upon a mermaid long trail white gown which was designed by one of the renowned Italian designer who was friends with Ivanos.

The sigh of relief I had given was enough indication I was done with shopping.

But of course, Lenna had other plans to take me in every other shops of desserts, flowers, ornaments, card selection and innumerable shops which I actually forgot the names of until my head was spinning at so many plans and tasks Lenna had managed to conjure up.By Lord if Lenna hadn't arranged a wedding planner team, she would have been surely hospitalized due to stress and pressure.

At one point, I actually regretted to not went at the cathedral after proposing.

But then again, that closure with my padre was more important than the wedding, which Karl knew well.And after collecting the ashes of padre, I had actually went to bury it where my mother's grave is, but with a sufficient amount of distance so that I can spent my alone time with mamma.

He can get his last wish,just not my forgiveness.

Yesterday, I had went to visit mamma's grave after receiving the first wedding invitation card.I wanted to call in Karl and thank him for actually clearing off the whole mansion as he promised, but decided to be alone with my mother's grave, getting my quiescent peace after a chaotic week.

Yes, Karl's one week deadline of our marriage was denied by Lenna with the excuse of my delay of dress selection.Not only that, Lenna also gave the strong excuse of the unavailability of the cathedral at the same day. So, the deadline of Karl was extended from seven to ten days.

To speak honestly, Lenna had a bucket of excuse ready from the first day to present infront of Karl on the sixth day of his given deadline, while giving his wedding tuxedo.But thanks to me, she got a solid excuse to delay, even though I received my gown on the sixth day,aka before the deadline.

And of course,Lenna didn't bothered to inform that to Karl.

After Karl got to know that his wedding is not happening the next day,all hell break loose and in the midst of Lenna-Karl riot, Felix called me for truce and I had to talk with Karl and made him realise that Lenna was actually having a hard time already managing everything even by the help of others,and she was giving her everything to make our wedding perfect. Hearing my long rant calmly, he just grumbled like a moody kid and didn't bothered to argue or talk with Lenna anymore.

I had already knew our wedding will occur after ten days from the start and after going through so much hussle for the past week,was delighted to know that I can sleep off the whole day, which was today.