T W E N T Y

When I hovered my dripping pussy over his face, the shock didn't even have a chance to register before his hand snaked up to grip my waist and press me into his mouth

Before I could say a word or give him any instruction, his tongue began moving, pulling a stunned gasp from my lips. His free hand reached up and his thumb and middle finger swiftly parted my wet folds, his index finger pushed back the hood of my clitoris, and he began fiercely attacking my clit.

My head thrust back in a breathless moan as Kai alternated between the tip and flat side of his tongue, taking a few seconds to dart down to lap at my drenched pussy. His mouth moved insatiably, his head shaking back and forth as he paused to suck right on my clitoris.

Hard.

I couldn't even question where my little virgin learned to eat pussy like this, because the shock had me gripping hard on the soft locks of his hair. 

"Fucking hell Kai," I breathed out, thrusting my hips and undulating over his face, feeling the faint brush of his stubble against my pussy lips, against my thighs. His tongue slipped into my pussy, darting in and out with quick succession, using his unoccupied thumb to rub softly against my swollen clit.

I felt myself begin to shudder at the sheer pleasure that my little Kai was giving me, knowing that if he kept at this I would cum within minutes. 

No.

I  am in control.

With only a few moments of hesitation, I swiftly lifted myself from his face and pushed back to lay my bare pussy on his clothed chest, not giving a single fuck that I was currently soaking his tee shirt. I reached out to grasp his neck in a vice-like grip, squeezing harder than I have ever shown him. 

I eyed his face, the way his breath was coming out in sharp pants, the way his eyes were glazed over and hooded with lust, the way his slick tongue reached out to taste my essence shining across his lips, dripping down his chin.

Fuck

What a goddamn sight, my little Kai beneath me, my hand at his throat, my nose pressed against his, our breaths intermingling, the slight scent of my cum capturing my scent. I softly inhaled the smell of myself on him, reveling in it.

I narrowed my eyes.

"What the fuck was that?" I seethed.

I'm furious.

His eyes widened in shock, slightly pulled out from the daze.

"I-I...Did I do something wrong?" The lust was quickly transforming into fear.

I squeezed tighter against his neck and pulled back a bit so he could see the anger in my eyes. He gulped.

I would feel bad for his fear, but the sadist in my revels in it. He knows he's in trouble, he just doesn't know why.