5

A BIT OF SPOILER ALERT!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Takemichi Hanagaki.
- Usual kiss from him is on the cheek.

-Affection rate - 90/100.

-He would let you join him in solving jigsaw puzzles(which he never let's anyone else do with him cause they tend to ruin it so that annoys him)

Naoto Tachibana.
- Usual kiss from him is on your forehead.

-He would let you in some juicy news that is about to be published in advance if he has for you.(like police or highlight news?)

-Affection rate -70/100

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-Usual kiss from him is on your lips.

-Affection rate - 75/100

-He would let you tie and untie his hair ( He usually hates it when others tie his hair for him because it makes him feel uncomfortable)

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-Usual kiss from him is on the top of your head.

-Affection rate -60/100

-He would let you touch the Dragon tattoo on the side of his skull. ( Most people are usually scared of him so when someone does try to touch his tattoo he gets uncomfortable and threatens them)

Takashi Mitsuya.
-Usual kiss from him is on your hands/fingers.

-Affection rate -100/100

-He would let you play with his sisters.(He is very over protective of his family so if you do meet them than you gotta be super close to him)

Tetta Kisaki.
- Usual kiss from him is on your collarbone.

-Affection rate - 40/100

-He would let you touch his glasses.
(He absolutely hates anyone who touches anything of his especially his glasses because not only are they expensive, he actually needs them to see and people get reckless and break or dirty his glasses so no one is allowed to touch them)

AFFECTION RATE-They love you fully but how much they show it like giving you a hug, holding your hand or doing couple or romantic staff to you.(in public)