C H A P T E R 32

Rozella looked really beautiful while eating

Rozella looked really beautiful while eating. She was a messy eater, she had sauce dripping down her chin, which she kept wiping from the napkin and had the grease all over her fingers.

But she still managed to look beautiful.

"You're beautiful." I blurt out not regretting it one bit.

"Really?" She asked with her eyes widened and shocked tone.

"Yes, you're beautiful, and all mine." I grabbed her hand and placed a kiss on it, making Zella blush and making my heart have an attack or butterflies-as Zella says.

"Yes, you're very beautiful." I heard a voice say and my head turned towards the voice.

I saw a little blonde boy standing beside Rozella with a pine cone in his hand.

I clenched my jaw and he rolled his eyes.

Did a fucking three year old just rolled his eyes at me?

"Iam actually four." I heard him say.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked Zella with a feeling of shock, thinking that Iam becoming like her.

"No, but at least you know how it feels", Zella muffled her giggle with her hand.

She looked at the boy and cooed at him making me clench my jaw even tighter.

"Hi, little guy!"

He smiled at her like a fucking crush talking to his middleschool lover, "Firstly, Iam not little, Iam big enough, Iam four." he said holding out four fingers and showing it to her.

Rozella gasped and her mouth formed in an 'O', "Of course you're not little, You're a big guy.....Now, what's that in your hand?"

"Yeah... Well.. This-this for you." The little shit brought his hand out for her to take the pine cone.

Who gives someone a fucking pine cone?

Oh, yeah, this little shit.

"Oh.. For me?... Awww... Thank you so much, baby." Baby?

She never called me baby.

What the fuck is this four year old even doing with my wife?

"Who the fuck even gives a girl a pine cone?"

"Language Kezr." Rozella said trying to sound all angry but she looks like a cute lioness.

"Yeah language Kwezr" The little shit spoke making me divert my attention to him.

"And for giving her a pine cone-" he said turning towards Zella, who smiled at him really widely.

I wanted to wipe her smile off her face for the first time.

"-It's because, I didn't have a rose and wanted to give you that, but instead Mama handed me a pine cone saying that you would like it."

"Aww"