♯001| 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚. • wait, come back-!

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
"What are you doing to me..."
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

 ⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆In folklore, a mermaid is an aquatic creature with the head and upper body of a human and the tail of a fish

⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆
In folklore, a mermaid is an aquatic creature with the head and upper body of a human and the tail of a fish...
I wonder if he'll meet one tonight.
⋆⋅🍁⋅⋆

Sorry for the re-upload! For some reason the whole thing disappeared.
My apologies for the inconvenience.

The navy luminescent water shimmered underneath the moonlight. The Crux ship rocked from side to side along with the slow rhythmic pace of the waves.

There at the hem of the ship stood a boy, arms crossed resting in content as he watched the boat take it's course under the full moon's light. His soft white hair shifted in the sea's breeze, he took a deep breath at the tranquility of what the night had brought him. The fresh scent of seawater flowed through his senses.

He quite enjoyed nights like this. A full moon. The sky as clear as day though night. The twinkling stars reflected in the ocean's waters. It brought peace to his mind.

The ocean, filled with so many mysteries and enveloped by ominous tales.

An innocent low hum of a familiar tune that brought many men to their doom, escaped his lips as he watched the night's scenery, unknowing of what would happen next.

"You shouldn't sing that when it's a night like this, Kazuha." A brash voice exclaimed.

Kazuha turned his head, slightly shocked though relief soon flooded him once he recognised her.

She held a bottle of cider tilted downwards in one hand, spilling some of its contents. A red cloth hung loosely around her left eye, the crimson contrasted against her dark hair. With each step she took, a small jingle of her clothes could be heard.

Kazuha's eyebrows knitted together in confusion at her remark.

"I'm just pulling your leg. Chill out." She said.

Beidou let out a hearty chuckle as she slung her arm around his shoulders playfully.

"That song you were humming, it's known as the sirens' song. They say those who sing underneath a full moon, get to see one of those beauties. But beware, they'll drag you in and eat you through to the bone if you get too close." She continued.

She gestured her arm, still holding the half-filled cider up towards the sky which pointed at the full moon that illuminated above. Kazuha's eyes flickered up to the sky, followed by a small gulp at the chilling end of the tale.