ELEVEN ; happy birthday!

(CHAPTER ELEVEN - happy birthday!)

twitter !

holls | @unholly
i changed my name 🤪 n e ways, happy bd to me! good day to be turning 19 lol. maybe for my birthday ill see a face cam stream ?? if we hit the sub goal though if not then fuck you guys.

GIANT Q| @quackityhq
changed my name to 😏 besides that, happy bd holly! face cam stream today though ;)

reply to @quackity4k

holls | @unholly
TY SMOL Q!!

sappy | @sapnap
guess we all changed our names huh?

rileyy | @rileyonthisd
BIG 19! IM SO PROUD OF YOU HOLLY MWAH MWAH

reply to @rileyonthisd

holls | @unholly
i love u sm marry me

ems | @user090
happy birthday holly! i cant wait for the stream if you can :)

reply to @user090

holls | @unholly
emily i love u too 🥰🤪🤪🤪🤪

{see more replies}

whoreikilla | @user76
CLOUT CHASER BET U DONT EVEN KNOW ANY OF THE DSMP MEMBERS. U RNT EVEN ON THE SERVER LOL

discord

quackity
YOURE BACK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

unholly

thank you

quackity
im bored

unholly

and what do i say to that?

quackity
idk maybe we can stream together? only if you want to though

unholly
🙂🖕

quackity
HEY WHAT DID I DO

unholly
u rlly think a fan wants to do a stream with you? LMFAO PLEASE

quackity
yeah kinda fan behavior tbh

unholly

stfu

i have to stream today anyway so ill be busy until 9

quackity
okay :')

promise to call me after then?

unholly
no promises but maybe

bye alex

quackity
bye i guess 🙄

holly turned on her camera, but the screen displayed her 'streem star stoon' screen.

she had on a blue hoodie, most of it covering her hair. blue and red led lights flashed over her room, illuminating her skin.

unholly is live! playing bedwars and potential face cam and guitar?

"hi chat! how are you guys?" holly said softly. it was three in the morning since accidentally fell asleep. 'good' rolled through her monitor. "im glad to hear you guys are doing alright. im just gonna play bed wars and alex might join the call."

holly had forgotten to call alex -in which she fell asleep- so he messaged her saying he would talk to her on stream.

"lets start, yeah?" she went to play duos, starting off with a random player. the two were on yellow team.

a ping was heard in her headphones and she saw alex had joined the call.

"hey, alex! how are you,"

"im pretty tired. what are you doing?" he said with a groggy voice.

"im just playing duos. if you're tired you can go to sleep," alex hummed.

"no. i have been waiting for the face cam stream for to long. and i have monsters," he said, popping open a can.

holly chuckled, turning her attention back go the game. turns out her partner died and the 'bed was destroyed' text appeared on her screen. "fuck," she mumbled.

green team came to attack, holly panicked and speed bridged away. "holy shit your a god speed bridger!"

"thank you?" she got a hit on one of the teammates, knocking them off her bridge. it was now a 1v1. she concentrated on how low they were.

13 hearts

9 hearts

and so on. after a few more crits, the player disappeared meaning she had killed them.

"lets fucking go!" she screamed.

"pvp god,"

"sure buddy. you're only saying that because you are absolutely trash at minecraft," alex huffed at the girl, ready to yell. then a string of spanish words leaked through his mic, holly assuming they were from his mother.

¡Alex, vete a la cama! Deja de quedarte despierto toda la noche viendo a esa estúpida chica en tu televisión!

holly chuckled at the angry woman that leaked through his mic. You could just hear the tension in alexs body.

"sorry about that,"

"aw, you watch me? simp," she teased.

alex blushed at the comment, shaking his head. "you do too, holly."

"yeah- you got me there,"

.´• authors note
in all honesty this was probably the worst chapter ive written in months.

vote if you want? itd make my day :]

also im really sorry if i dont update for a few days i sometimes forget or im just very unmotivated lol. go drink some water and take a nap if needed

i love you so much bae :')